FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Terry Butcher appreciation thread

TopSix

well said Terry. if fixture was in Inverness doubt if this would be happening. Cos it is at least twice as far from Glasgow to Inverness as it is from Inverness to Glasgow the way the central belters moan about it!

• Agree 1

He's 100% correct with everything that he said and has very reason to feel annoyed by the whole thing, pretty poor to make us travel down that way twice in 4 days, just another example of the SPL not giving a toss about the fans.

Good to see TB mentioning the fans so in his interview, he was clearly annoyed but great interview.

TB = Legend

sir terry butcher has a ring to it..... get the whole lot of us believing the weegies hate us and before you know it we'll be winning cups and league trophies. well it worked for sir alex :tongueincheek:

Edited by robbylad

Just back from the game. I've just heard his interview. Can we put him forward for the honours list?

I hope we get a decent turn out on Saturday for the Hamilton game and I would expect a very lound rendition of there's only one Terry Butcher. He's not only being appreciated by our fans but also by most of the fans in Scotland. Even the Hamilton fans might join in. :twothumbsup:

• Agree 1

and we thought that his rant about the game was good this interview was absolute gold and i hope that the spl will do the sensible thing and leave it be. this country has a right to freedom of speech and that is what terry is utilising so the spl can go **** themselves if they want to punish him

• Agree 1

We should give him freedom of the town!!

Fully agree we are lucky to have someone who is passionate and free thinking in charge also who has a high profile and is well know due to his services to the game. Hopefully some of hie peers will join him in speaking up!!!