FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Referee

Doofer

I thought that the referee had a good first half to the game. He kept his cards in his pocket and let the game flow.

However, this all changed in the second half. He gave a few dicisions in killies favour which where never freekicks in a million years and he didnt give obvious dicisions to inverness. One of our players was shuck in the face when running forward with the ball and the ref gave nothing. Also, we had 2 very strong penalty claims in the second half and he never gave them. I was in the north stand and when wyness went down is was a clear penalty. If he hadn't have been fouled he would have carried on as he had beaten the defender and was in on goal for a shot or to cut it back.

I think the ref had a very very poor second half and due to this we lost the game

I agree the first half was a great game and the ref did well.  2nd half the ref spoilt the game.  If he was handing out yellow cards for diving there should have been a few more waved in the Killie direction.  :018:

I have witnessed a lot of poor refereeing, but the 2nd half yesterday was the most biased performance I have seen in a long time.

There was a crucial incident in the first half when Dargo was clearly fouled in front of the ref.  The "ref" did not award a freekick and allowed play to continue.  Killie immediately wom a corner from which they got the equaliser.

I thought Underhill was shocking in the second half and we most certainly did not get a fair handling from him.

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

He had a shocker, and may have swung the game in Killy's favour with crucial errors - but it wasn't so much bias as incompetence. He gave us a few decisions on the back of the crowd - and he didn't play the advantage rule once all afternoon. He totally ruined the flow of the game in the second half.

I absolutly hate referees who deem EVERY hard tackle a foul. He's obviously never played the game before. :024: It's a mans game, and a proper football man would know that there wasn't a single rash challenge from either side all afternoon. Pretty much every booking was a piece of nonsense.