FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross County -V- ICT

Scotty

That goal is all down to Mrs IHE - she told me that every time I go to the toilet ICT score - so I go fer a pishh, McKay shoots, hits Foran on the feckin nose in an offside position and it is 2-1 and I am dancing down the stairs infeckinconinent - "That was the best pishh that I've ever had"

• Agree 3

A feckin draw was probably deserved in the end - we totally bossed the first half and really should have been out of sight - but fair to the Gudgies they had the best of the second half - they hit a scorcher to draw it back - we got a break and then Vigurs cheated and we deserved the last gasp goal. Adams on the box is absolutely pathetic.

Now that was a finish.  I thought our record of losing late goals was going to happen again. so put in play bet for Cownty to win at 20/1 in 92nd min.  Never been so happy to lose a couple of pounds.
 Watchin Adams greeting in his interview, is well worth losing my bet!! :crazy:  :crazy: