FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Game of the Season

What is your game of the season? I know there are still two games including a Highland Derby up at Dungwall but I doubt well have a better game than what we've had all season to be honest (unless its fighting for Europe). Personally my favourite was the game against County on 16th March 2013. We all thought that County were favourites and we again came out on top to go back ahead of them, that was a great feeling. There have been many amazing moments this season though, beating Celtic for the first time at Celtic Park in the league and unbeaten against County all season so far. Although it was a horrible feeling we got to the League Cup Semi Final which was a great achievement after beating Rangers 3-0 at Ibrox and Motherwell yesterday was a great game. The game at Dundee United 4-4 was also a great game, 3-0 down to 4-3 up was amazing, even though we lost a last minute penalty but still a great achievement. All this season has brought is new records and at the start of the season I remember BBC Scotland saying it would be Celtic top Aberdeen second and DU third. Motherwell in the bottom six along with County and we were to go down, and look at the table now :D Also Europe could be coming to us in two games so what was your favourite moment of what has been OUR season?

Edited by HeScoresWhenHeWants

Guest Mahonio

Probably the 1-0 win at Parkhead back in November but there were others to choose from like the 2 Derby wins or the 4-0 win v United and yesterdays 4-3 were also contenders.

3-3 at Dingwall in the cup and DA's wee fizzer at the end

Plenty of entertaining and important games all season, but thats got to be the one .... just for the  s-e-e-t-h-e  at the end

• 2 weeks later...