FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marketing Idea (by accident)

wynthank15

Looked at my CF programme and thought it would be nice if it were signed by the squad for Saturday but on reflection realised it would deface the programme and that there were few areas with a white background to do so and that it would be a pain to post off the programme to the club and have them post it back. i then thought what would be much simpler would be to have the players all autograph  a sheet of Club headed notepaper which could be inserted into the programme, job done. i would be willing to pay a tenner for the club to do this so phoned them and suggested it, say 2000 progs x £10 = £20,000.

The gentleman I spoke to said it would be no problem (I got the impression, they hadn't thought about it, he also said no bother before I mentioned money, what a lovely club ICT is) anyhow, i am sending off my request with a tenner enclosed.

The players are not back till pre season, so it will not happen immediately. He did mention the problem that Shinnie had moved though agreed he couldn't see him refusing to sign 1,000-2,000 requests, if asked.

I also took the opportunity to ask him about Marley Watkins on which he was non committal, if you want to know my reasons why I believe Watkins must not go to another SPL club see the Watkins thread.

I managed to get shinnie to sign mine in the northern meeting park on sunday. I get what you mean about defacing it but im hoping to get the whole squad from the final to sign it

i tweeted the club about sending my programme up to get signed as i waited around at the front of hampden for an hour after the game and only got Polworths and wanted the squad to sign it, but was told they are all away on holidays now, no guarantee. depends what happens with watkins, ofere, ross etc, will they still be there, if not how will it be possible?

Looked at my CF programme and thought it would be nice if it were signed by the squad for Saturday but on reflection realised it would deface the programme and that there were few areas with a white background to do so and that it would be a pain to post off the programme to the club and have them post it back. i then thought what would be much simpler would be to have the players all autograph  a sheet of Club headed notepaper which could be inserted into the programme, job done. i would be willing to pay a tenner for the club to do this so phoned them and suggested it, say 2000 progs x £10 = £20,000.

The gentleman I spoke to said it would be no problem (I got the impression, they hadn't thought about it, he also said no bother before I mentioned money, what a lovely club ICT is) anyhow, i am sending off my request with a tenner enclosed.

The players are not back till pre season, so it will not happen immediately. He did mention the problem that Shinnie had moved though agreed he couldn't see him refusing to sign 1,000-2,000 requests, if asked.

I also took the opportunity to ask him about Marley Watkins on which he was non committal, if you want to know my reasons why I believe Watkins must not go to another SPL club see the Watkins thread.

Lol aye I'm sure if he was asked to sign 2,000 seperate bits of paper he would say no bother give me 5 mins!

• Agree 1

Was going to get to get the team to sign my autograph book at the Northern Meeting Park the other day but was in such a daze I forgot to take it!  Found my ticket in my back pocket though and got Shinnie, Tansey and Meekings to sign that, and got a photo with most of them.