FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

laptop...

maimie

touchpads do that quite often Maimie - and the first rule of tech support (unless something ele is totally obvious) is to reboot the machine. I always use a normal mouse for my laptop - touchpads are a pain in the *** !

touchpads do that quite often Maimie - and the first rule of tech support (unless something ele is totally obvious) is to reboot the machine. I always use a normal mouse for my laptop - touchpads are a pain in the *** !

thank you scotty...

i do have one of these mouse things that i could use...

next week it will be wireless routers..  - or will we be back to mobile phones??? 

:rotflmao:

thank you scotty...

i do have one of these mouse things that i could use...

... and if its a USB mouse (with a flat silver coloured connector) as opposed to a PS2 mouse (with a round, normally green coloured connector), 9 times out of 10 it will work without rebooting the machine when your touchpad stops working.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I can confirm that the new mobile is still in it's box for safe keeping. :015: Maimie has a huge phobia about losing some of her contact details in the change over.  The only way to be 100% sure is to write them all down and check them again and again before manually entering them to the new phone and checking them again. She of little faith.  :015:

My suggestion would be to sell the new phone in it's box and start thinking about another upgrade as it will be due shortly. No point in having to go through this again.  :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...