FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius check

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

My tuppence worth, if I have not already said it somewhere else is that Marius looked well off the pace last weekend, as if he was pissed off with something.  As I said then, I'm not one to bemoan the frailties of the said performer, but he seemed to be missing a spark last week, lets just hope it is something we can re-ignite.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness mee Caley100 what I saw was two middling SPL side cancelling each other out.

Not too much wrong in not wanting to lose the game.

At least that?s how it goes from a Manager?s perspective, a fan might want a little joie de vivre.

However, the point I was making was not about tweaks in tactics, it was purely concerned with a display by a centre forward that if he were called Rory would have drawn a vociferous outpouring of objections from contributors on here.

However, the point I was making was not about tweaks in tactics, it was purely concerned with a display by a centre forward that if he were called Rory would have drawn a vociferous outpouring of objections from contributors on here.

Never thought I would find myself saying this but you're absolutely right about that, Sophia....

Why is the vociferous outpouring of pure bile to describe Rory's performances considered so acceptable, while it seems to have become tantamount to high treason to dare to criticise anything Marius does or doesn't do on the field ..? 

But the person was not Rory, and it DOES bring out vociferous outpourings of criticisim from contributors.

As i see him, he's not a match winner 'Roy of the Rovers' fictional hero, he needs other players to make his game, and he aint getting that support at this present time.

The midfield is being chopped and changed every match.. no wonder he is looking pissed off.

Marius was great today. Plenty of shots on goal, one sublime piece of skill in the second half, and lots running (some of of even quite fast!).

As i've said many times on this site, we should never have signed this guy, but let's get the best out of him while he's here.

More performances like today and he might even win us some points away from home.

Or just that different people see his performance differently? I mind a season or two ago an ICT v Aberdeen game (might have been the Monday night one) that a fair few people on here thought was rubbish but I thought was one of the more interesting games between the two sides.

People see things differently. I'm not bothered if people think Niculae was MotM. I didn't and that's the way things go really.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest stevico64

Marius came here - fair enuff - to be resurrected by Romania and maybe he convinced erseholes in our management that he could do that and earn ICT some highlights .

GIVE ME A FECKIN BREAK.

Obviously he has convinced more than our management watch this space, maybe they know more about the game than yourself, shock, horror  :015: :015: :015: :015:

Marius came here - fair enuff - to be resurrected by Romania and maybe he convinced erseholes in our management that he could do that and earn ICT some highlights .

GIVE ME A FECKIN BREAK.

Obviously he has convinced more than our management watch this space, maybe they know more about the game than yourself, shock, horror  :015: :015: :015: :015:

As ever yer pea sized brain and biased eyesight only hones in on one line and does not understand the context of the sentence in the post as a whole.

hook-line-sinker.gif  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: