FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Possible signing for you guys?

Guest scotty broon

Guest scotty broon

Hi guys, not on to cause mayhem here.

As a Bluetooner it makes little difference to me who you sign /lose but, as i work with a few dons s/t holders i thought i might pass this on.

One of them told me today he had heard at their game v Falkirk on Saturday that Brewster has a fancy for the guy Byrne & may make him an offer. He didn't know if it was pre contract or try to buy him at the moment. :024:

This may be a load of cack[as most dons supporters are prone to speak] but i have no reason to do this as a wind up.  :symbol_exclaim01:

You may have noticed that Pele got the bullet!! :rolleyes02:

Being as that he was also at Dunfermline when Brew was there then maybe. Certainly looks like Brew is looking at shoring up the defence.

You may have noticed that Pele got the bullet!!

Big mistake by the toon there. They've got to allow time for a manager to do miracles.

Hes pish.  Hastings is (normally) a much more reliable left back.

I mind Calderwood was a fan of Hastings from when **** last extended his contract, could only see Byrne coming to Inverness in an exchange deal (considering the sort of asking price we gave Rankin I doubt itll be difficult for the Dons to bid anything).

Hes pish.  Hastings is (normally) a much more reliable left back.

Garbage as a left back but surprisingly has been doing not too bad as a central defender.

He'd be a better signing than Duff but is still worse than players currently at the club. He wouldn't give us anything we don't already have.