FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SCHEDULED SITE DOWNTIME

CaleyD

Saturday 22nd March

4am till 4pm

Reason:  The servers which host the site are being moved to a new data centre.

This isn't ideal for us (being a Saturday when we have a match) but it is totally out of our control unfortunately.

Looks like us overseas  fellas will have to go back to our well-worn non-existent audio broadcasts.

Oops --I did hear the last few moments of yesterday's match because I did not know/expect  it was even being broadcast.

Sigh...moving right along :023:

Guest birdog

Looks like us overseas  fellas will have to go back to our well-worn non-existent audio broadcasts.

Oops --I did hear the last few moments of yesterday's match because I did not know/expect  it was even being broadcast.

Sigh...moving right along :023:

This site  has a live scores page. http://livefooty.doctor-serv.com/score/

The scores thing is interesting but the last time I got involved with Footy Live or Live Footy I found that nothing worked. Better be careful about getting involved here.

:029:  But thanks Birdog for trying to help. Usually I find a way to see what is going on by teletext or access the matchday thread on this site  which is far more interesting .

:002:

could be !!  According to our hosts as of about an hour ago ....

"... The cluster is coming up. We?re spot checking and fixing troubled file, web, and mail servers. Most sites should be up. We?ll sound an all clear later. We will likely be firefighting for the next few hours ..."