FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: Tonights International / GOAL !!!

Johnboy

I should be watching and cheering on Scotland v Croatia tonight, but because of the frenzied state the English sports media is working itself into, and all because David Beckham looks like winning his 100th cap for England against France....

God... who feckin cares...? I'll be watching this one instead of Scotland, hoping and praying that Becks misses a penalty, scores an og, then gets sent off...

C'mon the French....  :022:

Russia had a really good chance to equalise straight after the goal, the ball across goal was a yard too short or else the lad going forward wouldve had an open goal.

Been a decent game so far and Romania have already used a sub, so the coach is making changes early and I'd expect to see Marius on in the second half.

posted this just before he scored in the wrong thread....

Unlucky Marius, deflected of his own player then the post.  He's playing really well, chasing everything.

GOAL>  MARIUS Nicolae header  001 001

Aye it was a good header, he's been playing well without having to do all the 'running around' ICT fans seem to expect of him.  He's playing as the center forward with a winger on either side, he's dropping back 20 yards when Romania are coming forward to get a touch and its where he's been feeding balls down the channels, he is having a good game.

Hate to say it but the Inverneshkai forward is playing quite well.

Why do you hate to say it ? Surely its good that an Inverneshkai player is doing well on the international stage. Maybe it will translate into SPL performances if the apparent backroom problems can be smoothed out !

Hastings was playing according to some comments I have seen on boards over here and despite the result had a decent game.