FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Football Finances - help please

Guest macbeth

Guest macbeth

Hi

I run the http://www.football-finances.org.uk/ web site. This site is aimed at football finances who wish to have some idea about how their club finances are being run.

I have a target of having 11 or 12 SPL teams up before the start of the new season. I've done Aberdeen, Celtic, Hibs, Hearts and Rangers. Those hav ebeen chosen first as  I knew fans of those teams so got pushed in to doing them.

I now wish to do the rest. This is where I think I need your help.

I usually just download the accounts from Companies House, at ?1 a time. These are generally easy to find but not so with ICT. Does anyone know the company details ? Even better do they have access to the accounts ?

Plase go and have a look at the site to see what I do. I think it would be great if every fan knew what their club was up to.

Good luck macbeth, and keep us posted with your progress. There are many fans on this site who are shareholders and get the accounts, and some have a very good understanding of the contents, far beyond what the disclosures tell you. So feel free to ask any questions here and I'm sure people will help.