FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Got one for yer !

Canada Bob

Got one for yer...

Just had a phone call from a mate who used to work with a bloke who is now on the management team at Colchester, he told Jackie that they fancy their chances {a lot} against Hereford this afternoon ! Colchester don't look a bad price either, they are 8/11 with Baldfred, 4/6 or less with others, so I've just put a lump on Colchester, who the hell are Hereford anyway ! Let's put it this way, in their last 3 games they have let 7 in, and scored one themselves :thumb04:

Colchester are higher in the league, it's 16th vs 22nd in this game.

Hereford are shyte at home, but much worse away, their away record is won none, drawn 1, lost 8 :rotflmao:

Looks like a Banker to me {and the Wigin Mafia}, but we all know how Banks have been doing recently, mind you, that's better than most of us...

Anyway, my money is on, and I hope to be in the Bookies at 5pm handin me slip in...

Other than that, what a bleedin week it's been...

Flew into London last week, got admitted to hospital {one of them pvt hospitals} to have an Op' done on me, cost me just ore 6 grand all in all, but it looks like I was on the winning side of that as things turned out. The Op' should have taken 2 hours, but finished up taking 3.5 hours, so I'm already ahead on the game there, they must have lost money on the gas to keep me down that long too, but they removed 2 tumours from me, and they said that once removed the rest of me looks fine, so money well spent there, especially as I've had more on Colchester today than I spent on the Op !

Took me a few days to get back on me feet, c unt walk at all for the best part of 2 days, 44 stitches in me. I was gaspin' for a pint, and to make it worse when the nurse pushed me round to the day room all I could see was blokes nipping into a pub just down the street...

Anyway, 5 days later I'm mobile, and under me own steam I makes me way to Euston Station, jumps on a train {well at least I dragged meself on it} to BLACKPOOL, and I'm now a resident of the "Queens Mansions" appartments {do a Google}, it's a bonnie place, a great chippy almost next door, decent pub down the street, and a walk in clinic not far off {to get me stitches out next week}, so I'm almost as good as new the now...

Have to say though that the old joke about "it only hurts when I laugh" is true, 44 stiches, some inside yer guts, the rest in yer belly can catch you out when you laugh, sneeze or even cough a bit, it's shyte bein' an owd mon {61 the now}, but it beats the alternative by a long road...

All the Best,

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Got one for yer...

Just had a phone call from a mate who used to work with a bloke who is now on the management team at Colchester, he told Jackie that they fancy their chances {a lot} against Hereford this afternoon ! Colchester don't look a bad price either, they are 8/11 with Baldfred, 4/6 or less with others, so I've just put a lump on Colchester, who the hell are Hereford anyway ! Let's put it this way, in their last 3 games they have let 7 in, and scored one themselves :rotflmao:

Colchester are higher in the league, it's 16th vs 22nd in this game.

Hereford are shyte at home, but much worse away, their away record is won none, drawn 1, lost 8 :thumb04:

Looks like a Banker to me {and the Wigin Mafia}, but we all know how Banks have been doing recently, mind you, that's better than most of us...

Anyway, my money is on, and I hope to be in the Bookies at 5pm handin me slip in...

Other than that, what a bleedin week it's been...

Flew into London last week, got admitted to hospital {one of them pvt hospitals} to have an Op' done on me, cost me just ore 6 grand all in all, but it looks like I was on the winning side of that as things turned out. The Op' should have taken 2 hours, but finished up taking 3.5 hours, so I'm already ahead on the game there, they must have lost money on the gas to keep me down that long too, but they removed 2 tumours from me, and they said that once removed the rest of me looks fine, so money well spent there, especially as I've had more on Colchester today than I spent on the Op !

Took me a few days to get back on me feet, c unt walk at all for the best part of 2 days, 44 stitches in me. I was gaspin' for a pint, and to make it worse when the nurse pushed me round to the day room all I could see was blokes nipping into a pub just down the street...

Anyway, 5 days later I'm mobile, and under me own steam I makes me way to Euston Station, jumps on a train {well at least I dragged meself on it} to BLACKPOOL, and I'm now a resident of the "Queens Mansions" appartments {do a Google}, it's a bonnie place, a great chippy almost next door, decent pub down the street, and a walk in clinic not far off {to get me stitches out next week}, so I'm almost as good as new the now...

Have to say though that the old joke about "it only hurts when I laugh" is true, 44 stiches, some inside yer guts, the rest in yer belly can catch you out when you laugh, sneeze or even cough a bit, it's shyte bein' an owd mon {61 the now}, but it beats the alternative by a long road...

All the Best,

Canada Bob.

Hope your recovering well from the op.................................and the scoreline. :018:

Them b*rstards @ Colchester ! they stitched me up better than the surgeon in London, 6 grand down the drain, and if that was the only money they burned {sorry that it cost some of you guys too}, but including my bet, plus what the Wigin Mafia put on, and 3-4 others that I know, I can account for well over 25k lost on Colchester.

Makes you wonder who the bleedin' hell a team that haven't won away all season, and are shyte home or away, can win as convincingly as they did. From what I've been told though Hereford had men playing for them, I'd like to know how much money went on Hereford from connections of the teams that played in the game.

Oh to be on the other side hey, to be one of those who can influence the outcome of a game, sigh.

Anyway, on a brighter note, Sid's System is still doing well, but one of the lads in Wigin that I had a pint with yesterday, told me of his variation of the system, he's won {on average} 700 quid a week, for over 4 months now, he started the 1st of August, with a bank of 3,000 quid.

His variation {check this oput Clacher} is to STOP as soon as he's made 100 quid a day, he'll have done that on the first race today, so that's money in his bank.

In 4 months there's only been 11 days when he's not made his target ! sometimes he's made it {like today} on the first race, other times he has to keep his book open for a couple of hours, but for a bloke who's retired now he can't

get enough of it, don't forget this is TAX FREE income, and as Maurice said to me yesterday, it more than he ever earned when he was in full time employment !!!

I hope that some of you are following the system ? I know Clacher and others don't even want me talking about it,

I can understand their concerns, but there are enough variants of Sid's System so that we aren't getting in each others way.

I hope that some of you will remember that when I first posted about this {2 years ago, or so}, no one could credit or believe that you can GUARANTEE to make money, and that season to season, year to year, it will never fail, well that's been proven now to those who doubted...

I know this post won't last long, it'll be deleted, and that's OK with me, but for those that read this, and want to know how they can jump on the band wagon, just send me a PVT.

All the Best from sunny Blackpool, where I'm convalessing next door to a good pub, by the way, my digs here are excellent, if ever your down here "Queens Mansions" in Bispham are definately the place to stay...

Canada Bob.

PS... THANKS to the lads who have sent me best wishes, it's tough fighting cancer, so I value and appreciate your support, and I'm looking forward to getting up to Inverness maybe in April, there'll be some free ale flow then, to show my regard and respect for lads who've wished me well during this difficult time.

Edited by Canada Bob

Evening Bob,

Missed all this and the carnage on Colchester...!!! Thats a sore yin right enough, hope you bought some of your money back on Brechin last Monday night.

I've not been following the Naps of late, now I'm on the new RP site I can even find them, glad to hear its still ticking over. A stop at 100 quid ups a strange one to be working for me, would never imagine that working. Might have to look into that myself to check it out, cant imagine it working everyday but like I say well done to those who have been on.

I've got ?300ish in my betfair account after Brechin, so on his scale I'd be stopping at ?10 a day, twice a week on days off :rotflmao: Another lifetime for me perhaps unless somebodies got a 10/1 cert for me? !

Good news about the operation, I didnt even know you were in for another one, youll be around to win it all back this Saturday at least eh.

I'll drop you a line before the weekend see if I cant pick you something out of the hat for the Scottish games, I can see one on the horizon right now just want to see what the books say about it..

Take care big chap and get yerself off to somewhere warm to recover first chance you get.

""AFC Bournemouth manager Jimmy Quinn's squad has been heavily depleted by illness.

Sammy Igoe, Scott Guyett, Jason Pearce and Ryan Garry have all been affected by the virus this week and are all doubts for the trip to Rochdale.

While Danny Hollands and Marvin Bartley will also travel despite their respected injuries (shin for Hollands, hamstring for Bartley).""

Rochdale worth a shout to win this game surely.

Looks like my luck has changed in more ways than one...

I had a lump on Hamburg last night, they are a good team and knowing that Villa were playing the grounds staff I went all round Wigin putting 4 monkeys on Hamburg at 11/10 and Evens, the only shop that wunt take me bet was BaldFred's, I asked for a monkey at Evens and was offered Evens to 100 quid and the rest at 8/11 FFS !

What's with BaldFred's, they have about 600+ betting shops, but don't want to lay a bet when they know what the punters know ! I declined the bet 8/11, but put 100 quid on at Evens, got the rest of the bet on at Laddies down the street, but before I went I asked...

If Hamburg are now 8/11 what's the price on the draw and Villa now then, only to be told, they haven't moved, sigh...

Hard to fekkin' believe how miserable these Fagin b*stards are aint it...

Canada Bob.

Edited by Canada Bob

Aye. Hamburg were a great bet, I dodged them as I had another to play on.

Missed the chance to get you on but Portadown were backed in from 6/1 to 4/1 last night to beat Linfield :rotflmao:

Took them at 9/2 and big odds to win draw/ft, they did 1-0 in the 71st minute.

Linfield had 18 players out for it and played the youth team, was a pointless Cup game to them so they didnt care, the books priced them up as 1/2 shots so even a lay of them on Betfair wouldve given you about 2/1 yout money.

On the lookout now for Saturdays winning single, doubt I'll find 6/1 but any win will do..