FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BBC Sport Scotand

:rotflmao: At feckin last - A journo who confronts Brewster - well done Charlie B.

Sorry dont know how to feckin add it to this post but is that the voice of a struggling man or what - just hear how his tone and attitude changes when he is actually confronted fer once - especially when Black is mentioned (yeah that is the proof that Brew wants Black to stay!!) - and he was either passing the blame on to Grasser or digging an even deeper hole !! Then the interview shuddered to a halt when the great man was confronted about Cowie, Wilson, the transfer window and midfield.

And his comments about morale !! Confidence is "clearly low" but all we have to do is "work harder" :thumb04: Fer fecks sake all we have to do is THINK SMARTER - then he says that we have to do "what we are good at" - but how can we when this eejit plays systems that denies this.

But the biggest joke of all was his defence of the Fir Park shambles - WE DIDNT STOP THE CROSSES - WE CANT DEFEND DEAD BALLS - DOH - well how do you stop deep crosses WHEN you play five across the back - in a deep fashion - one in the hole - one in the middle ten yards in front - Cowie trying to support Wood and Imrie in nowhere land - DOH - I thought the reasoning behind playing three central defenders was to organise to defend against crosses, not to give the strikers space, tugging at their shirts and attacking the feckin ball - So it wasnt Proctor and Maguire at fault - it was Imrie, Cowie and Russell Duncam was it.

This poor **** is embarrasing himself and the club - If only he was a feckin horse.

Doesnt really tell us anythying we didnt already know, the man is clueless, oh and while we are bashing Brewster, how about a little Grassa bashing ? he is supposed to be our DoF, the man who ties up the contracts GTF ! doesnt seem to be he does a damn thing apart from maybe go partying ( choose my words carefully ) with brewster at a weekend.

the club is a shambles.

that is all

One man comes well out of the interview, sounding informed, intelligent, confident and showing a clear knowledge of Caley's problems.

Anything fancy Charles Bannerman as our new manager?

I think Charles would be a more 'scientific' manager...

One man comes well out of the interview, sounding informed, intelligent, confident and showing a clear knowledge of Caley's problems.

He'd be bound to have more of a clue than the present incumbent !

I think Charles would be a more 'scientific' manager...

Perhaps a little more 'experiemental'?

I listen to these things every week and they depress the hell out of me.

Once more, Brew refuses to take any blame for our problems:

Confidence?

They?ve got to take a look at themselves and say ? "can I work any harder" ? and if we all do that then collectively we?ll all by fine.

Defending?

We didn?t stop crosses. The first two goals are crosses from open play that we should be working harder to stop.

Ian Black?

Haven?t a clue. You need to ask Graeme Bennet on that one. He takes care of those affairs.

So the players aren't working hard enough and it's up to Grassa to decide if Ian Black stays til the end of the season.

Sack the players. Sack Grassa. Sack Bannerman.

KEEP BREW

ok