FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brews 11

stevico1

Anyone else getting the feeling we will live or die by Brews choice, he doesnt seem to like the players currently at the club (imo) and is trying to build his own team , whether this sqaud will keep us up or put us down he seems determined to decide ICTs future through his choices

Of course it is his choice but should the whole future of a club be decided without a question , forget the legends and let Mr Brew decide our future particulary when we have a board with no balls

Edited by stevico1

Steve, if the legends are not up to it then they like a poor manager have to stand down. I am all for change if it is for the better.

I personally believe he needs to build his own team and be judged after that. I have also been known to erect a banner or two.....maybe, but you can't spell everything on a small banner. My feelings are that if he can get us out of this predicament by whatever means then brilliant..........if not then he falls with the team. I have questioned his tactical knowledge which appears to be dubious and his stats at United are not satisfactory. Lets get behind the players just now as the trust statement said. If that fails then I see no other course of action for the ICT board to look at their own position.

Steve, if the legends are not up to it then they like a poor manager have to stand down. I am all for change if it is for the better.

I personally believe he needs to build his own team and be judged after that. I have also been known to erect a banner or two.....maybe, but you can't spell everything on a small banner. My feelings are that if he can get us out of this predicament by whatever means then brilliant..........if not then he falls with the team. I have questioned his tactical knowledge which appears to be dubious and his stats at United are not satisfactory. Lets get behind the players just now as the trust statement said. If that fails then I see no other course of action for the ICT board to look at their own position.

MFTJ while I respect your opinion and your banner I will never believe he is the man to lead our club, or will his signings get us out of this ffs look at what he did at United , when do we we accept the board look at their position, when we are relegated I admire your allegaince but I dont have it

we've binned many local players like hart , golabek, wilson and players who were rooted here like wyness, bayne and rankin and have also lost the spirit we once had. its no coincidence and so brewster has to do a good job with the new team in building a new team spirit which has been lacking this season. can he do it, can he feck with loan deals/short term deals and a lot of uncertain futures

we've binned many local players like hart , golabek, wilson and players who were rooted here like wyness, bayne and rankin and have also lost the spirit we once had. its no coincidence and so brewster has to do a good job with the new team in building a new team spirit which has been lacking this season. can he do it, can he feck with loan deals/short term deals and a lot of uncertain futures

I hope he can because without this we have no future

Guest BringBackBavidge

Of all the lynch mob threads this ranks amongst the craziest.

slating the Manager for two things .........

1. He selects the Team

2. He hopes his signings will turn out to be good ones

Stevico, you're funny. Not haha, but peculiar.

1. He selects the Team

I think you may have been impressed by an ecellent result and performance today against a lower league side.

6 straight losses in the league cannot be forgotten over the course of 90mins of one game played against an evidently weaker side.

Brew's record is still extremely poor since he returned and that can't evaporate after one good performance.

Guest BringBackBavidge

1. He selects the Team

I think you may have been impressed by an ecellent result and performance today against a lower league side.

6 straight losses in the league cannot be forgotten over the course of 90mins of one game played against an evidently weaker side.

Brew's record is still extremely poor since he returned and that can't evaporate after one good performance.

And what has that got to do with what I was talking about?

Or are you just taking the chance to have a random swipe at Brewster?

after reading your comments BBB, I'm starting to thiink you are a regular on this forum using a new user log-in to wind people up.

That, or you are Malky, Craig, one of the board or perhaps a close relation/friend to one of the said threesome.

It's amazing you haven't spoken out previously of your support for brewster when the sh** hit the fan at the start of 2008...

Guest BringBackBavidge

after reading your comments BBB, I'm starting to thiink you are a regular on this forum using a new user log-in to wind people up.

That, or you are Malky, Craig, one of the board or perhaps a close relation/friend to one of the said threesome.

It's amazing you haven't spoken out previously of your support for brewster when the sh** hit the fan at the start of 2008...

What you must realise is that, aside from a small number of hotheads on this forum the wind from the so called "fan" is pretty non-existent. I felt no need to educate you previously - perhaps I am just being charitable.

I won't stick around long - no doubt I won't be given the chance to as I am aware that those disagreeing with the lynch mob tend to get thrown off here.

I won't stick around long - no doubt I won't be given the chance to as I am aware that those disagreeing with the lynch mob tend to get thrown off here.

this is a fans forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. yourself included. What I cannot understand is why you chose now, after one win, to voice your opinions, whilst labeling those who disagree with brewster being at the helm 'the lynch mob'.

back on topic, however, fair play to brewster for putting fraser in the sticks. After esson supposidly took a knock last week, it gives esson chance to recover as well as keeping fraser match fit.

Not too sure on Barrowman up front from the start - would have prefered rooney or wood instead, but again brewster may have had his reasons in giving barrowman another chance to shine.

Overall, i think he got it right today (aside from ziggy-zaggy) with a slight amount of luck, but I still dont see how one game can justify his positiion in the hot seat.

I seriously hope he gets it right all the way through to the end of the season - luck should not be a factor mind

Guest BringBackBavidge

"Lynch mob" :rotflmao:

As I've said on another thread, people who use that term don't know the meaning of it. Go to the American Deep South if you want to know what a lynch mob really is.

The term does not originate in the American Deep South.

It refers to punitive action taken, usually unjustly, by a group of hysterical people who take the law into their own hands - and so is quite appropriately used.

But, call it what you will, I'm sure you must know what it means in the context of this forum.

not so sure what your motive is by coming on this forum and attacking most of the people on it, just because the majority disagree with your own views.

this is a fans forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. yourself included. What I cannot understand is why you chose now, after one win, to voice your opinions, whilst labeling those who disagree with brewster being at the helm 'the lynch mob'

We are all fans of ICT,as as you'll see by some signatures and avatars, we are ALL pro ICT, not anti brew.

We all want to see ICT survive in the premier league, and we dont tend to see brewster being the man to guide us. Everyone knows that cup competitions bring a different style of play, different atmosphere and a break from league games where pressure is taken off, so why should 'the lynch mob' - who have justified reasons as to why brew should not be in charge - all of a sudden switch their views after 1 win?

Bavidge, I didn't say that the term "lynch mob" did originate in the Deep South. My point was that if you want to see a real one, as opposed to a group of people whose opinions differ from yours, that's where you should look. If the opinion of the populus is that change is needed, and they are willing to voice such, it does not make the populus a "lynch mob". If we were a "lynch mob", violent action would have been taken by now. However, our protests have rightly been peaceful, and as far as I recall, peaceful protest is a right of all British citizens.

In the end, as jnr pointed out, everyone supports the team and wants ICT to succeed. The concern is that, in the current state of affairs, we are going backwards, not forwards.

What you must realise is that, aside from a small number of hotheads on this forum the wind from the so called "fan" is pretty non-existent. I felt no need to educate you previously - perhaps I am just being charitable.

Hey mate . I would like to ask you one question. How many times have you watched our team this season. Judging by your remarks not very often. The lynch mob as you describe us are loyal fans with the clubs best interests at heart.I WOULD PROBABLY THINK THE MAJORITY OF US WERE AT YETERDAYS GAME,WERE YOU. Brewster has not got a clue,yes we got a result against a very poor Partick side,but if you think playing 1 up front at home to lower league opposition is acceptable then you judgement is as bad as his.

Lets have a game of Hang the Man - I'll go first

----- / ---- / -------

I will give you two clues - B starts every word - and the answer is a poster who is a "ringer" - one who I agree with to an extent but yet another who tries to decry freedom of speech and opinion or attempts to quash the support by trying to project the blame for the current situation on the support. As far as I am concerned the signings are in positions where most of us wanted them and if we get a centre forward I fer one will be more than happy - but that does not detract from the FACT that the management of this club - in 2008 - was pisss poor and the tactical input was inept.

Why wasnt this done in the transfer windows of January 2008 and Summer 2008 ?

If BBB wants to stay on this forum - he is welcome - as long as he can back up his posts with fact or rationales - I suspect he is a gutless wind up merchant who is just passing through - a bit like excrement through the colon.