FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mikey Fraser

CaleyD

Its a hard one. I can understand why Mike doesn't want to be #2 to anyone as he spent so long waiting for his chance when Mark Brown was between the sticks. He gets that chance and although he has done reasonably well with a shaky defence in front of him, he is looking at a situation where he must think "here we go again" as Esson grabs the #1 jersey. Judging by reports or the highlights, both keepers are of similar quality, Mike does some things better than Ryan and vice versa.

I would agree, neither of our 'keepers are outstanding but both are generally competent with fiffering strenghths and weaknesses. I'd be disappointed to see Fraser go but he wouldn't be the most difficult player to replace. There's a reasonable candidate plying his trade only a dozen or so miles away !

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i still dont think its true about him signing for motherwell, i know they are looking at him but surely someone would have the time and post it on a website like any of the clubs websites :rotflmao:

yeah hopefully he will stay and fight for first place

i still dont think its true about him signing for motherwell, i know they are looking at him but surely someone would have the time and post it on a website like any of the clubs websites :blink:

yeah hopefully he will stay and fight for first place

Ikey signed for Motherwell yesterday, and will go in the summer. It's only Monday.... and there is a much bigger story breaking at Caley today.....

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Ikey signed for Motherwell yesterday, and will go in the summer. It's only Monday.... and there is a much bigger story breaking at Caley today.....

Signing for Motherwell.

Not sure if it's a pre-contract or if we've been made an offer to let him go now.

What's the source?

lets be honest here he would be a loss but no great loss, after todays events perhaps would be a good time for a few more to move on as well, cause whoever comes in will not want all of CBs players anyway.

Signing for Motherwell.

Not sure if it's a pre-contract or if we've been made an offer to let him go now.

What's the source?

lets be honest here he would be a loss but no great loss, after todays events perhaps would be a good time for a few more to move on as well, cause whoever comes in will not want all of CBs players anyway.

Here is the Link - according to BBC website he has signed a pre contract agreement:

BBC SPORT

:rotflmao:

ffs... can't believe he didn't at least try and win his position back under a new manager

Harry I heard from a good source this was signed and sealed last week and considering Motherwell are going to almost double his salary.

:thumb04:

ffs... can't believe he didn't at least try and win his position back under a new manager

esson,s a far better keeper,fraser isnt good enough for motherwell

Fraser is young and was learning we will see if we manage to get in a better replacement

Fraser is the worst goalie, anywhere, ever. Thank feck he's goin' - anyone of us coulda done a better job than him, he was terrible for ICT.

I disagree, he had his blunders but could not be described as terrible. Inexperienced with good potential, yes, terrible-no.