FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Shoe Protest

Wilsononourwing

Also, the wee lad in the ICT top, bottom left, is our Caretake Managers son.. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

When you know that the Director of Football/Caretaker Manager's teenage son is against you, your time is up.

Does a man's son have to share the same views as his him? I would hope not. I see your point though.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its in the scottish sun online again today this time focusing on Grassas son, sorry cant do the linky thing

Hehe CTO valuable source for lazy journalists.

scot_sport_caro_one_713034a.jpg

Edited by birdog

Its in the scottish sun online again today this time focusing on Grassas son, sorry cant do the linky thing

Doesn't surprise me, probably just did it to be like everyone else and anyway.

Edited by themann4thejob
undesirable content removed

Wonder who he takes that from then?

Edited by themann4thejob
quoted abuse removed

How you can make a statement like that about a wee laddie is beyond my ken!!

For Heavens sake grow up and realise that he, his parents, grannie etc may read this.

It would appear from your contribution that there is no doubt that you are the sharpest tool in the toolshed!!

Aye, Right!!

Edited by themann4thejob
quoted abuse removed

How you can make a statement like that about a wee laddie is beyond my ken!!

For Heavens sake grow up and realise that he, his parents, grannie etc may read this.

It would appear from your contribution that there is no doubt that you are the sharpest tool in the toolshed!!

Aye, Right!!

Trust me, I know.

Edited by themann4thejob
quoted abuse removed

May I remind you that personal abuse is not allowed on this site and comments/postings regarding players/board members and families are not open to discussion on here.

I don't know if my reply was considered personal abuse BUT if it was, I can only state it could have been much worse, believe me!

How anyone can make that sort of statement, on here, beggers belief!

What has the wee boy done to deserve that? Be his Dad's son? Go to the match and fit in with the other supporters? Be young? Naive?

Leave him alone - this is no better than playground bullying. Calling a wee fellow names!!

May I remind you that personal abuse is not allowed on this site and comments/postings regarding players/board members and families are not open to discussion on here.

I don't know if my reply was considered personal abuse BUT if it was, I can only state it could have been much worse, believe me!

What has the wee boy done to deserve that? Be his Dad's son? Go to the match and fit in with the other supporters? Be young? Naive?

Leave him alone - this is no better than playground bullying. Calling a wee fellow names!!

I agree it was probably no more than a young lad joining in with his mates, hopefully he is revelling in his new found fame at school today, I doubt that will be the case at home though oops!

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

im raging am not in it they guy infront of me was in it :rotflmao:

"shoes off if you hate brewster"

Edited by CaleyJAGGIE

Has nowt to do with any of those reasons I can tell you.

Edited by Renegade

Guest EdgeleyCT

Can anyone tell me where this shoe thing originates from?? I was at The Riverside for the FA cup match between Barrow AFC V Middlesborough on the 3rd of this month and the Barrow fans did a marvellous rendition of 'shoes off if you love Barrow' whilst waving their shoes in the air.

Looked quite smart, but I hope it doesn't continue in the summer cos some people's feet aren't so nice smelling

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/afc/barrow_afc_picture_gallery