FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Shoe Protest

Wilsononourwing

...........for anyone at the game today you would have most probably noticed the shoe protest....... priceless. If anyone has caught it on video they should look at sending it into Soccer AM explaining what it is all about - give our plight massive exposure.

Pure genius!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW i'll bet Brew was trembing in his boots NOT !

..........and your point is ? Who cares what Brewster thinks - it was pure entertainment - a bit of originality - something that helped detract from a dull game and atrocious conditions.

Any photos?

Any Videos???

..........and your point is ? Who cares what Brewster thinks - it was pure entertainment - a bit of originality - something that helped detract from a dull game and atrocious conditions.

Any photos?

Any Videos???

Aye ok , whatever turns you on :rotflmao:

Any photos?

Any Videos???

...maybe the boot wrapped round your head protest would be more apt for you!

Any photos?

Any Videos???

Aye ok , whatever turns you on :thumb04:

:rotflmao:

Any photos?

Any Videos???

Make your points on the subject of the thread. Do not turn it into a personal arguement and do not make threats or you will be banned.

although it was amusing on a wet and windy day it certainly it isnt original as one poster claims!!!

Newcastle fans did it at the beginning of the season in reference to Ashley and numerous teams have done it since.

...yes it was original - original for the ICT support... and maybe Scottish football.

Any photos?

Any Videos???

Make your points on the subject of the thread. Do not turn it into a personal arguement and do not make threats or you will be banned.

There certainly was no threat made only a friendly suggestion that the user Fanofffooty would much prefer using vocally the "old Howden End " favourite as a way of venting frustration.

So I think any THREATS of banning are very much out of order.

although it was amusing on a wet and windy day it certainly it isnt original as one poster claims!!!

Newcastle fans did it at the beginning of the season in reference to Ashley and numerous teams have done it since.

...yes it was original - original for the ICT support... and maybe Scottish football.

Just because it was the first time we have used the chant i hardly think that makes it original. Also of the top of my head aberdeen have used the chant this season on a few occasions even at TCS so its still not even original for the SPL.

Just like most of our songs/chants we've adapted them from poppular football songs and there is no problem with that as everybody does it but to say its original is just stupid!

Anyway i think we have more troubles than wondering if our chants are original or not at the moment.

Any photos?

Any Videos???

There certainly was no threat made only a friendly suggestion that the user Fanofffooty would much prefer using vocally the "old Howden End " favourite as a way of venting frustration.

Wilsononourwing Get it right , there's only 3 f's in Fanoffooty

Just because it was the first time we have used the chant i hardly think that makes it original. Also of the top of my head aberdeen have used the chant this season on a few occasions even at TCS so its still not even original for the SPL.

Just like most of our songs/chants we've adapted them from poppular football songs and there is no problem with that as everybody does it but to say its original is just stupid!

Anyway i think we have more troubles than wondering if our chants are original or not at the moment.

....I've not seen any opposing fans at TCS remove their shoes and wave them in the air.... please feel free to correct me if im wrong

Sail them home with Acquiesce

On a ship of hope today

And as they land upon the shore

Tell them not to fear no more

Say it loud and sing it proud

And they...

(will all take their shoes off and wave them in the air)

Any photos?

Any Videos???

Wilsononourwing Get it right , there's only 3 f's in Fanoffooty

Moderators is there any ruling on discrimination agggainst those with stammers iff so please see previous pppost.

Anyway back to orrriginal thread .... I have never seen a mass removal of footwear at a ffootballl match befffore therefore it was original to me and I found ittt amusing .

....I've not seen any opposing fans at TCS remove their shoes and wave them in the air.... please feel free to correct me if im wrong

On a ship of hope today

And they...

Well aberdeen certainly sang it in inverness less than a month ago.

"Shoes off if u love the dons" or something similar. Believe me or not - I cant say it overly bothers me.

On a ship of hope today

And they...

Well aberdeen certainly sang it in inverness less than a month ago.

"Shoes off if u love the dons" or something similar. Believe me or not - I cant say it overly bothers me.

Also it dddoes not overly bother me but I reitirate that although Aberdire fans sang the song at TCS I did not see them remove their shoes and wave them in the air. Then again my season tickets are in the Nnnorth Stand and my view may not be as good as yours.

I'm only asking if they waved their shoes in the air.