FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Signs For Ross County

davie

:rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Funniest thing I've heard all day. Hope we get a Cup game with them before he completely disintegrates, the abuse will be legendary!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mentioned in the other thread, I hope Ralph Milne Craig Brewster gets what's coming to him from Wilson, Hart and Watt.

Just when you thought he couldn't be any more of a c**t if he tried, he pulls this trick out the bag... :rotflmao:

I'm sure if Brew believed that putting on his boots would have helped the team and saved his job, he would have done it.

Ralph, is Brew angry/bitter about his sacking, or does he understand why the sequence of results meant they had no choice?

I'll reply to your post Yngwie but not to the pathetic one after you!

Angry-no, Bitter-never, Understand-of course, unlike what many people would believe he is not stupid by any manner and certainly not petty again unlike what plenty of smart a***s on here might think.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I hope Ralph Milne Craig Brewster gets what's coming to him from Wilson, Hart and Watt.

Just when you thought he couldn't be any more of a c**t if he tried, he pulls this trick out the bag... :rotflmao:

Actually I think you've made it quite clear over the last few months that YOU are a C***, I've never traded in insults until I see stupid muppet comments like that, grow up and get over it you're supposed to be happy now that he's left

Actually I think you've made it quite clear over the last few months that YOU are a C***, I've never traded in insults until I see stupid muppet comments like that, grow up and get over it you're supposed to be happy now that he's left

Quite hot under the collar for someone who's not Craig Brewster... :rotflmao:

Don't get me wrong, I am delighted that you're no longer wasting the time and money of the club I support 100% :thumb04:

Edited by Jay_7

Yeah, give your signings a chance but if they don't work out, time for plan B. Quite sure someone that could speak appropriately to the frontmen could have said something about lacking a wee bit experience but having full faith in them once we get over this sticky patch.

I am really really disappointed in our ex manager. I gave him full support and believed that his injured shoulder was the main cause for him not pulling on a shirt and aiding our team when we needed a striker and, we so needed a striker - he must have, or should have, seen that a mile away.

Now, days later, out of a job, his shoulder is ok enough to get on his shirt and play for Ross County. What a poor show.

He had my support. Not now.

Et tu Brute :rotflmao:

ICT and the "County" have a good arrangement!

We take their good players and they take our cast-offs.

Not sure about Mr Barrowman though. Hope the new management will make him more productive.

neksor

He must like the 1st Division, well he was doing his best to put us there anyway
CTO one of the greenest websites around, known for recycled topics and recycled jokes.
Congratulations to Brewster it has been his ambition to get to the First Division all season and he is now ahead of schedule

He must like the 1st Division, well he was doing his best to put us there anyway
CTO one of the greenest websites around, known for recycled topics and recycled jokes.
Congratulations to Brewster it has been his ambition to get to the First Division all season and he is now ahead of schedule

Sorry I havent memorised every quote posted on the the site and sorry if I dared to post something you may have read before. As I didnt read it on the non ICT and only when it was posted on the main board before it was moved I never seen it had before I posted.

Edited by stevico1

I am really really disappointed in our ex manager. I gave him full support and believed that his injured shoulder was the main cause for him not pulling on a shirt and aiding our team when we needed a striker and, we so needed a striker - he must have, or should have, seen that a mile away.

Now, days later, out of a job, his shoulder is ok enough to get on his shirt and play for Ross County. What a poor show.

He had my support. Not now.

Maybe just maybe! he wanted to give his signings a chance to prove they could do better than a 41 year old, but deep down HE also knew they couldn't cut the mustard. WHAT THE FECK DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE DONE TO THEIR MORALE THEN IF HE HAD PULLED THE BOOTS ON AND THEN STATED PUBLICLY THEY WERE CR*P

Give the man a break, FFS

Give him a break. You have got to be joking m8. He showed a total contempt for our support and any of the players who dared doubt his management. Are you trying to tell me he could not have made himself available even as a substitute in our clubs greatest time of need . Wise up, they are welcome to the arrogant b.

Who does he think is largely responsible for being at the bottom: himself, the players or financial constraints?

None of the above, it was all down to 20 trouble making fans, everything was fine until the 20 started their crap.