davie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muir-Jaggie

why the feck is there tink from dingwall on this^^^^^^^

GO FECK YOUR STAGGIES!!!!!!

The obsession shown by you lot by starting numerous topics on us means there is a need for us to post here. :rotflmao:

Go back to your ***** forum "The jailender :thumb04: "

Guest birdog

why the feck is there tink from dingwall on this^^^^^^^

GO FECK YOUR STAGGIES!!!!!!

The obsession shown by you lot by starting numerous topics on us means there is a need for us to post here. :rotflmao:

Go back to your ***** forum "The jailender :thumb04: "

No need for that really, I dislike the stinking gypo tinks as much as you do but we tolerate the likes of Heilandee and all those Jambos who have started to show face so why not spare a little thread space for the under priviliged as well? Besides it's always good to laugh at them and their hypocrisy (Brewster for as start) I see he is still scoring, with the help of a club :018: , at 42.

The topic's about Brewster - get over it :D :P :021: :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015:

• 1 month later...

Anyone else heard the rumours coming from Dingwall?

I was speaking to a County supporting mate of mine and apparently the Adams family may well be walking away from the club at the end of the season due to the financial situation, budget cuts and the appointment of a new chairman.

Hilariously and probably very worryingly for County fans Brewster is tipped to take up the reins :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Anyone else heard the rumours coming from Dingwall?

I was speaking to a County supporting mate of mine and apparently the Adams family may well be walking away from the club at the end of the season due to the financial situation, budget cuts and the appointment of a new chairman.

Hilariously and probably very worryingly for County fans Brewster is tipped to take up the reins :rotflmao:

Yeah heard that aswel.

Hopefully it is true so we can play brewsters team in the pre-season friendly

Our former manager could yet be playing for County in the Second Division next season. Their failure to beat Livingston coupled with Airdrie's surprise victory at Firhill means that there will be a few sweaty palms in the Easter Ross area next week.

Guest birdog

I hope County stay up, and win the 1st division next season (as long as ICT don't go down). The Highland Derby in the SPL, that would be immense.

Heathen