FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Signs For Ross County

davie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange that now hes out of work hes willing to risk further damage to his shoulder , we were crying out for an experienced striker yet he wasn't willing to risk it for us . Sums him up really .

Yup - I cant help wondering about that either .... especially if he ends up at a first division side as there is not a lot of difference between many of the 1st Div and the SPL so the argument about the shoulder being less of an issue in the lower leagues is bogus.

Before the calls to sack him gathered pace, many of us were crying out on the forums for "Brewster the Player" or someone in a similar mould to play up front with the inexperienced lads .... if he can consider it now, why couldnt he consider it before.

All I can think of is he had the cushion of not risking his health while managing a club and getting paid for it but he now has to make a living. Being a coach/manager again doesn't look likely in the near future and being a footballer is what is natural to him so maybe the risk is worth it now. If that makes any sense at all.

We sign Ross County's good players and now they have signed our duff ex manager.

Good deal or not good deal?

neksor

Good deal but what perturbs me is the fact he wasnt fit enought to help our plight in the SPL but is fine to aid Countys playing cause....... :rotflmao:

what an A?$3Hole, we have been screaming for an experianced forward all season and would he pull on a shirt... would he funk.. who cares they can have him..................

Congratulations to Brewster it has been his ambition to get to the First Division all season and he is now ahead of schedule. 'Head coach Derek Adams said: "Craig has shown this week that he still has plenty to offer on the park and he is relishing the challenge of the First Division.'

Let's hope he either takes them down or we stay up so we do not meet again too soon.

No sign yet that Malcolm Thompson has been taken on as Ross County's joke teller and all round cabaret artist.

I am really really disappointed in our ex manager. I gave him full support and believed that his injured shoulder was the main cause for him not pulling on a shirt and aiding our team when we needed a striker and, we so needed a striker - he must have, or should have, seen that a mile away.

Now, days later, out of a job, his shoulder is ok enough to get on his shirt and play for Ross County. What a poor show.

He had my support. Not now.

steven watt and richie hart will love that signing :rotflmao:

I would imagine the pair of them are plotting a way of permanently ending his playing career. :thumb04:

I am really really disappointed in our ex manager. I gave him full support and believed that his injured shoulder was the main cause for him not pulling on a shirt and aiding our team when we needed a striker and, we so needed a striker - he must have, or should have, seen that a mile away.

Now, days later, out of a job, his shoulder is ok enough to get on his shirt and play for Ross County. What a poor show.

Maybe just maybe! he wanted to give his signings a chance to prove they could do better than a 41 year old, but deep down HE also knew they couldn't cut the mustard. WHAT THE FECK DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE DONE TO THEIR MORALE THEN IF HE HAD PULLED THE BOOTS ON AND THEN STATED PUBLICLY THEY WERE CR*P

Give the man a break, FFS

I'm sure if Brew believed that putting on his boots would have helped the team and saved his job, he would have done it.

Ralph, is Brew angry/bitter about his sacking, or does he understand why the sequence of results meant they had no choice?

Maybe just maybe! he wanted to give his signings a chance to prove they could do better than a 41 year old, but deep down HE also knew they couldn't cut the mustard. WHAT THE FECK DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE DONE TO THEIR MORALE THEN IF HE HAD PULLED THE BOOTS ON AND THEN STATED PUBLICLY THEY WERE CR*P

Give the man a break, FFS

I hear you're fond of cheese sandwiches....can I get you one to go with the whine?