FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Signs For Ross County

davie

I am really really disappointed in our ex manager. I gave him full support and believed that his injured shoulder was the main cause for him not pulling on a shirt and aiding our team when we needed a striker and, we so needed a striker - he must have, or should have, seen that a mile away.

Now, days later, out of a job, his shoulder is ok enough to get on his shirt and play for Ross County. What a poor show.

He had my support. Not now.

Maybe just maybe! he wanted to give his signings a chance to prove they could do better than a 41 year old, but deep down HE also knew they couldn't cut the mustard. WHAT THE FECK DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE DONE TO THEIR MORALE THEN IF HE HAD PULLED THE BOOTS ON AND THEN STATED PUBLICLY THEY WERE CR*P

Give the man a break, FFS

Give him a break. You have got to be joking m8. He showed a total contempt for our support and any of the players who dared doubt his management. Are you trying to tell me he could not have made himself available even as a substitute in our clubs greatest time of need . Wise up, they are welcome to the arrogant b.

Listen son, contempt for the support-ok maybe he never ass licked to the crowd like some managers but contempt, no.

The players, I'll give you two examples

1- Wilson, a lot of s*** has been spoken about him and Brew, the bottom line is Barry Wilson has stated on record he was greatful for what CB did to prolong his career.

2- Black, nobody and I've said it before rates Black higher than CB, just remember Black was a headless chicken and a liability for a couple of years he'll admit it himself in a few years time i'm sure but Black at the start of this year was playing with a maturity that was new and it's not coincidence that it was down to the talkings he'd had from the management.

Bottom line- 3 very passionate footballers=conflict at times but the first two points are fact!

2nd Bottom line, I am not and am very unlikely to be your MATE

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if ralphmilne could enlighten us whether Brew thought the sacking was inevitable or right?

Who does he think is largely responsible for being at the bottom: himself, the players or financial constraints?

Don't speak for the man himself as I'm not able too, however financial restraints amongst other things plus the unrealistic expectations of the ICT 20 played a major role :rotflmao:

Is that 'ralph milne' really Brewster on this thread ? :rotflmao: surely admin or mod can confirm whether its him or not and set the record straight to stop any confusion. (sorry if there has been a confirmation elsewhere i have'nt noticed it)

I can confirm I am not he !! Are you Dennis?

Edited by ralph milne

Is that 'ralph milne' really Brewster on this thread ? :rotflmao: surely admin or mod can confirm whether its him or not and set the record straight to stop any confusion. (sorry if there has been a confirmation elsewhere i have'nt noticed it)

Scotty already cleared this up a while ago, Ralph Milne's details showed absolutely no connection between himself and CB.

Scotty already cleared this up a while ago, Ralph Milne's details showed absolutely no connection between himself and CB.

Thanks, did'nt see that at the time. :thumb04:

I can confirm I am not he !! Are you Dennis?

No i am not Dennis but thanks for your observation of my screenname. :thumb04:

Imagine that- 3 pages allocated for this thread on a man who has left us :

1. In the lurch ---when he could have put on the jersey and tried to save ICT from further deterioration

2. Thinking

3. Trying to forget

4. Hoping the name would just go away and not form the basis of countless threads.

5. Trying to make up our minds whether we were sorry for him or just very glad it was all over and "Brewster has

left the office"

6. At least have the grace to go to a club which is at least 100 miles away from Inverness.

7. Having that desperate sinking feeling that somehow he would pop up again to remind us of what never

happened and to divert our attention in these hallowed threads from talking about T B.

8. Whether he will henceforth be equated with Feb 8's ghosts and haunt us until the cows come home.

9. Feeling it will be at least many months before we forget and concentrate on more positive thoughts --like

MOVING ON>>>>>................................................ :029 to something different.

CTO one of the greenest websites around, known for recycled topics and recycled jokes.

A slight aside to the point you were making, but we are actually quite proud of the fact that we are a "green" site and can lay claim to the fact that we're Carbon Neutral.

green1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to scoring a goal, most reports have him as Man of the Match on Saturday. For a 42 year old making his first competitive start for about a year (I think), it is quite remarkable.

Of course, it's equally remarkable that his ability and intelligence on the pitch somehow got lost when making the few steps between the touchline and the dugout.

hes a 1st division player at best

Fantastic post!!

It never ceases to amaze me the depth of football knowledge and understanding displayed on this messageboard. From what I understand at least 3 SPL clubs wanted to sign him but he couldn't due to a restriction in his departure.

Kingsmill's point is far fairer and one many of us wonder. He without doubt, could have made a significant difference on the park, but can't see it having the potential to make any difference on the management side.

Time to let the guy have some peace me thinks. I wish him all the best for the future as without doubt, he was one of the best to play for the club and whilst it was his time to go, think some of the ***** he has been subjected to on here is ridiculous.

we'll see if any "SPL" club will sign him at the end of season

Your probably right and I know I am. Doesn't send a good signal to punters if you sign someone as old as he will be at the start of a new season. Mind you, looking at the standard of some SPL strikers ...........

• 3 weeks later...

i feel a ross county relagation battle with brewster :rotflmao: put back barrowman next season, they might get relagated to the 3rd next season :thumb04:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

why the feck is there tink from dingwall on this^^^^^^^

GO FECK YOUR STAGGIES!!!!!!

Edited by Muir-Jaggie