FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Oms Stomil Sign.....

Renegade

I think OKS is the club he started out with before Hibs snapped up the exciting prospect.

Since he left they seem to have decended rapidly to the Polish 3rd or 4th flight, a regional league, which may explain why he doesn't look particularly happy.

Do you still get Stomil tyres? I remember when they were the best I could afford. :rotflmao:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Muir-Jaggie

Someone is wearing a scotland jacket in poland :rotflmao: and by looking at the background they look to be in a post office :thumb04:

post-2213-1238493561_thumb.jpg

If they've plighted since he left, then taking him back is suicidal.

And whats up with the picture above? Is it Zibis press conference? Or his new team mates??

Edited by ajsict92

I met Zibi at one of the Fans Nights at the Stadium last season and he was a really nice bloke to speak to. Spoke highly of how he and his family enjoyed living in Inverness so much more than Edinburgh! Only wish our present goalies could roll out the ball accurately to the full backs the same way he did.

Also spoke to Markus and he was even nicer!!!!! Charming and polite.

I hope they both get on well in their new teams, in spite the criticisms they received on this Forum.

Parts of Zibi's game were like a breath of fresh air. All last season Fraser would hoof it at any given opportunity and Zibi (in games like the Gretna game) would throw it out. A far, far better thing to do. The criticism of Zibi on here was completely unjustified. Yes he had bloopers at Hibs but on the whole he was alright at all the games he played at ICT (except the first half of the Aberdeen game), and the way he was pretty much spat upon by some posters was completely out of order.