Middenometer

That was one best trips in a long time - Meeting up with Red Card, pre match chomps and voddie in the Alamo, one of the best away supports this season, three great points, a Rosscoe winnner, singing through Central Station and Karaoke at Brechins. :022:

FRASER :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: Very surprising selection but he did look the part - Cant see Esson getting back in this season if Mikey keeps it up. At least we know that we have two top keepers to rely on.

PROCTOR :015: :D :P Did Ok but looked very nervy and unsure of himself. Bad day at the office.

ROSSCOE :021: :D :D :D :D MOM - Legend

GRANTY :D :D :D :D Great performance - shades of yore - Blends well with Tokely and covers fer Zadi.

DJEBI ZADI :D :D :D Did Ok on the whole - if his shot had hit the target it would have been goal of the season BUT he lost us the goal - Munro and Black were furious with him - and he loses concentration and position - Granty did a bit of covering for him. Hopefully Tel will have had a look at Royster yesterday.

IMRIE :D :D :D :D Played on his wrong foot but a clear tactic which worked - Tel sussed out that camara was a weakness especially if the winger cuts inside - it worked a treat.

KERR :D :D :D :D Getting better and better - a Russel Duncan who plays football.

BLACK :D :D :D :D Are we going to miss him or what ? Black and Kerr have the look of a class pairing.

McBAIN :D :D :D Unsung, possibly unseen but did a hell of a lot of running and covering. Should have scored but hopefully he has done enuff to get the left back slot next week.

BARROWMAN :D :D Strange choice - Tel must be seeing summat in training which doesnt happen on a match day.

FORAN :D :D :003: :003: Suffered a bit becos of Barrowman - just shows the forward legacy that Brewster left us.

SESH ARMY :003: :003: :003: :003: :022: :rotflmao:

barrowmans rating is a bit harsh. he dropped deep to collect ball and laid it off well. fair enough he then isnt getting in the box but all in all i thought it was one of his better games.

agree... I think you're not far off with the other ratings IHE but I thought Barrowman put in a good shift upfront. I actually thought he was more effective then Foran, which is why I was suprised Tel was giving him special mention. I thought there were far better performances out there that deserved recognition.

Barrowman looked pretty good. He thinks when he's got the ball at his feet. He'll come good. He's pretty good at keeping possesion. Fraser, Caley's number one for me. Anyway, Esson wil have the whole of next season as number one. I thought Proctor's passing let him down a bit. Kerr, Black, Munro and Tokley looked solid and Imrie looked dangerous. Foran, as usual, was well up for it. Zadi, whilst looking better than he has in recent weeks, is still a bit of a liability. I didn't really notice Mcbain becasue everytime I looked over his side of the pitch, I was drawn to the ugly loner in the mustard top. Why do people do that to themselves?

Barrowman certainly put in a bigger shift than I've previously seen, but that just meant he actually put in 50% of the effort of the others rather than 10%. Would still rather see Rooney or Wood.

Pretty much spot on Johndo.

I will defend Lionel a bit here, was he fouled when he made the initial challenge on Mehmet before he went to the bye line and crossed. I thought Mehmet turned him, call it naievity on Lionels part or just a foul by Mehmet. Conroy got most 50/50's wrong anyway. Barrowman, yep, I tend to agree, you can't give half points so two it is. He did link well at times but he has no upper strength and can't play a lone role, like a Brewster. Grantie had a good day, his type of game yesterday with Saints lacking the guile to open us up, unlike Imrie who will score soon if he gets the ball on target. Great noise from the Caley Thistle Boys, a five star performance. Rooney has no change of pace, only third gear, but Duncan put in two crunching tackles when he came on, nice little cameo, albeit only for three minutes. Wee run out for Hastings as well, time to shore up and he got involved.

Rossco is simply put, just super man.

Yip - I did consider giving Barrowman three smileys but it is his lack of being able to get into goal scoring positions which frustrates me. We dont have much choice but I feel that Barrowman and Foran are too similiar. Neither are really target men - and I felt that Barrowman was given that role on Saturday - they are both goal poachers - wish they would show that a bit more. Rooney is more of a target man but sadly needs more time and experience. I hate to say this but I would be looking for a Brewster type presence at the moment and I would willingly swop fer the likes of Memhet and even Hamilton. We need a classical centre forward and we simply dont have that.

I didn't really notice Mcbain becasue everytime I looked over his side of the pitch, I was drawn to the ugly loner in the mustard top. Why do people do that to themselves?

Hahahaha, what a tool that boy was. He got dogs abuse all game.

"1 friend, you've only got 1 friend" and then in the 2nd half he didnt have any! :rotflmao: