FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket For Saturday

FortressICT

As i've said in the Falkirk roll call thread, I am working on Saturday so I can't make the game, very bad times :D :( .

Tickets were nearly sold out on Monday when I bought mine. So there is unlikely to be many left now.

Im selling my ticket:

Main Stand, Section B, Row C, Seat 25.

Price - ?20 or highest offer.

As i've said in the Falkirk roll call thread, I am working on Saturday so I can't make the game, very bad times :D :( .

Tickets were nearly sold out on Monday when I bought mine. So there is unlikely to be many left now.

Im selling my ticket:

Main Stand, Section B, Row C, Seat 25.

Price - ?20 or highest offer.

Take a sicky! No one will ever know :P

hope you're not touting a ticket roscoe23 - don't think that should be happening on this board to fellow fans no matter how big the game.

what's the face value of your ticket? is it full price or concession?

hope you're not touting a ticket roscoe23 - don't think that should be happening on this board to fellow fans no matter how big the game.

what's the face value of your ticket? is it full price or concession?

i hope that was a tongue in cheek comment

hope you're not touting a ticket roscoe23 - don't think that should be happening on this board to fellow fans no matter how big the game. what's the face value of your ticket? is it full price or concession?

How not Maimie? You would rather I didn't sell my ticket and maybe some fan missed out and there was an empty seat at the game? Slightly poor effort. Im offering it for ?20.

i have absolutely no objection to anyone selling their tickets for any game as long as it's at face value or less

I left this thread open as it appears to be a regular poster offering an extra ticket he cannot use to fellow fans at or below face value (main stand = 25/20 give or take a few pennies is it not?).

However, to all those who might look to sell tickets now or in the future .... please note the policy.

If someone has a spare ticket and they want to advertise it, we are happy enough to allow them to do so so long as the offer meets two criteria: 1. It is listed at a fixed price that is equal to or below face value and 2. It is sold to the first person offering that price (i.e. no bidding wars).

If we become aware of 'touting' .... which we define as selling above face value, or trying to incite a bidding war over tickets then we will have no hesitation in issuing instant, irrevocable, permanent sitewide bans to any people involved. Touts are scumbags but fans who act as touts are even lower in my book.