FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barrowman

Snaarf

yep that aberdeen game did more harm than good, apart from being the best game of the season and the best away day ever, but it certainly raised my hopes substantially; came back raving about barrowman and boasting that we were going to be definitely top six..

he just doesn't fit in with the 'work hard ethics' of the club. if he doesn't start scoring almost straight away, he will be hassled by everyone, includung me.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aberdeen away was the best day of the season. even without barrowmans goal we still won.

i really hope for his sake he hits the ground running and scores a few at the start of the season. montrose and annan are surely the best games for him to score in and get some confidence.

i will be supporting him as usual as he is apart of ICT who we all support.

aye i'll lend him a it of support at the start of the season, but if he doesn't start doing what he is paid sh#tloads to do then surely he deserves all the hassle he gets?

normally i'd be just as neutral as you div1309 but something about barrowman just doesn't sit right with me, and for him to be bleeding the club dry while doing nothing rankles, especially after his pathetic conrtibution in the season we got relegated.

fair enough his wages are high based on what we are hearing and the rest of the squad. if he doesnt put in the effort and obviously isnt scoring then it may be time for him to go but if he is working hard for the team but maybe not getting the bounce of the ball but maybe creating for others then you surely cant fault the guy. i mean st mirren away after the split he put in a fiar shift, dropping deep laying the ball off and holding it up when many would have expected him to saunter about. one thing he needs to work on is upper body strength so he can hold off defenders

He doesn't put a shift in at all, and that's hard to take. If he starts scoring though, then no-one really cares how much work he puts in. Even though Darren Bent went through a dry spell for Spurs, you could still see he was trying but, Barrowload doesn't seem to care. Like I said though, goals will get rid of any concerns about effort.

Whats done is done. A new season coming. A new beginning. New challenges. Only time will tell whether or not further success's are on the horizon but I for one will start the season giving my full support and encouragement to the team who begin the new season. Including Andy. I think everyone else should be doing the same instead of setting out to destroy confidences before a ball is even kicked.

Whats done is done. A new season coming. A new beginning. New challenges. Only time will tell whether or not further success's are on the horizon but I for one will start the season giving my full support and encouragement to the team who begin the new season. Including Andy. I think everyone else should be doing the same instead of setting out to destroy confidences before a ball is even kicked.

Spot on there Alex :)