FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ZERO Defeats?

CaleyMad

Did you expect a season with ZERO defeats?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Did you expect a season with ZERO defeats?

• Yes
    • No
    • Something Else (suggested by Johnboy)

Did you think we could go through one season without a lose?

If you answered yes, then your obviously deluded.

If you answered no, explain why you are so anti-butcher considering we lost once.

and dont give 'derby match' as an excuse because somebody had to win (or draw)

Edited by caleymad

Well we have out first defeat of the season and already people are 'ANTI-BUTCHER'

Can we not lose once without fans losing faith in our manager?

I think its got more to do with the fact it was another gutless display from a Butcher side thats got peoples backs up and not just the fact it was a defeat .

Still... after ONE game. He will be working away training to sort his team out ready for Partick Thistle while all the fans are going mental at him... Just call me Renegade Junior now with my pointless threads that make no sence :lol:

So....

You've either got to be deluded, or anti Butcher?

Is there nothing in between?

Fixed :blink:

I think its got more to do with the fact it was another gutless display from a Butcher side thats got peoples backs up and not just the fact it was a defeat .

Still... after ONE game. He will be working away training to sort his team out ready for Partick Thistle while all the fans are going mental at him... Just call me Renegade Junior now with my pointless threads that make no sence :lol:

So....

You've either got to be deluded, or anti Butcher?

Is there nothing in between?

Fixed :lol:

Hes away with the Scotland squad ya dummy . :blink:

Should this thread no have been started before the new season begun ?

Anyway , anyone who believes we could go through a season unbeaten must be cookoo

But i'm a wee bit concerned we'll have another season where we might be better away from home

We the fans have got to help our team get better be more positive & not make playing at home a place to dread !

Hes away with the Scotland squad ya dummy . :blink:

So if we lose to partick thistle, i shall expect a 'Malpas Go or Stay' Thread???

:lol: :D :D :D :lol06:

:lol:

Some people seem to have very short memories. I can recollect gutless displays against many a team in the past and under almost every manager we've had. I dont know why it happens but there are times when the team just dont turn up. The old 'play for each other' ethos doesn't seem to be there and the heads go down too early in a game. I'm sure we'll encounter more displays like that over the years but I hope they are very few and far between.