FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ayr Roll Call

This will be the first game of the season were it will be terracing.

A major selling point. Is this for sure or will they try to shoe-horn us into the stand?

Im pretty sure that we will be in the terracing. 3 out of the 4 stands are terraced so it is a pretty good chance of it happening

Won't be going to this one, mind going to Ayr a few years back in Div 1, and we were a couple of minutes late and 1-0 down by the time we got in :blink: Bazza equalised with a pen tho.

Crackin wee stand they put ya into, with a wee shed at the back for a shop.. Remind ya of anywhere? :lol:

Got an email from Ayr, tickets are ?15 for adults and ?8 for cocessions. We will be situated in the railway end of the stand so i'm hoping she means the terracing behind the goals and not an end of the main stand.

Anyone know if the trains have powerpoints for laptops in the economy class? Still dithering on whether to make the trip, as i've still got quite a bit of work to do before School starts again on Monday.

I understand the First Class sections do, but i'm going to be using the more prudent 'Return for ?15' ticket from Sainsburys.

If there is access to power, i'll definitely make it down!

Ross - I'm no expert on FirstScotrail policy but I do travel on trains a lot and I guess it might have a lot to do with the age of the rolling stock. I've seen power points beneath the tables in prole class in some of the more modern carriages. I wouldn't be surprised if you found you had access to a powerpoint between Aberdeen and Glasgow but not between Glasgow and Ayr, as the trains that run on the Ayr line are often quite old-looking.

I've got my annual evaluation on Monday so I'm going to be in for ages tonight writing one of those jump-through-hoops lesson plans that we all pretend we do every period...

Where is the Bull ?

alright mate. here is the addy 4 the black bull - 22, River St, Ayr, KA8 0AX see you there don't know if saints supporters are allowed in a place with bull in the title. ps i had saints 2 win the GF!!

Cheers - fraid that I watched the debacle from the Stretford End !!