Boardroom Banta?

Joonya

i've just been looking for it but everything seems to be archived and read only.

Admitedly i have not been on it for a long time, but wanted to read through some of it and perhaps comment.

The board room stopped bantering. While a few questions did get a proper answer, all too often the muppets either gave a politicians answer, skirting around the question asked or they just plain refused to answer.

The idea could have worked, but they kind of needed to answer the questions in order for that to happen.

I am no way knocking those that tried to revive this but to be honest this time round it was a waste of time....the trust has gone between the club and fans and visa versa and this showed in the way they skirted round any difficult questions.

Edited by stevico1

In a way I can see that point of view, and all credit to the likes of Kenny who answered where and whenever he could. Things such as ideas for car-parking and the matchday experience for disabled persons were excellent though.

Jay7 got it pretty well right. There was no "banter" in the answers like their was with series 1, and heck, they didnt even try spinning an answer when they didnt like the question like they did in series 1, they just ignored it.

When my emails on the subject started to go unanswered I pulled the plug as unlike during series 1, I dont have the time to go chasing folk who dont want to be caught.

the boards Banter is pi**, they dont give a , about us ticket paying punters, i cant see now what it is the board want with us, they are losing the Team, and the fans... hummm CaleyD's kick in the teeth says it all really, the time hes put in to his PA job at the club and on here.. im sick of it!! i mean this when i say it, now is the time for Action!! I will not step foot in TCS untill they get the finger out and stop taking the **** out of us!! and as said on another thread, if county go up we will lose so much in advertising as County will be better PR than us! fair play!

I follow the players, the managment, coaching staff (they have to put up with string pullers too) and the fans, and the worker bees in the back ground, the rest can GTF!!

• 2 months later...

I believe we will definitely see a return to a structured line of communication of similar ilk to the Boardroom Banter of the first series where the club volunteered information instead of waiting for questions on everything.

Communication between the Club & Supporters Trust has improved greatly already and relevant information is being passed to CTO, allowing us to assist in answering the questions that come up in day to day chat and we will continue to do that in order to share the load whilst more permanent and long term communication methods are being established.

I am no way knocking those that tried to revive this but to be honest this time round it was a waste of time....the trust has gone between the club and fans and visa versa and this showed in the way they skirted round any difficult questions.

So you are knocking it then?

You must have been over the moon to receive the communication regarding ownership of the stadium. Never mind, sure it will be a different story at Clach.

I believe we will definitely see a return to a structured line of communication of similar ilk to the Boardroom Banter of the first series where the club volunteered information instead of waiting for questions on everything.

Communication between the Club & Supporters Trust has improved greatly already and relevant information is being passed to CTO, allowing us to assist in answering the questions that come up in day to day chat and we will continue to do that in order to share the load whilst more permanent and long term communication methods are being established.

Excellent news. :thumb02: