FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County game on 20th march

Doofer

The opening post appears to be about the scheduled fixture away game at Dingwall.

No dates yet for the postponed game.

would love it to be the last agme of the season where an ICT win would promote us, a county win would promote them and a draw would promote dundee. no doubt we would lose but it would be some finale

would love it to be the last agme of the season where an ICT win would promote us, a county win would promote them and a draw would promote dundee. no doubt we would lose but it would be some finale

I reckon Tel would put Tokely at CB and Bulvitus at RB for that game.....

The opening post appears to be about the scheduled fixture away game at Dingwall.

Sorry to dash your hopes but under SFL rules that last games of the season have to be played on the first saturday of may unless there postpomend so it wont happen anyway a home game for the last game of the season aint bad either

I reckon Tel would put Tokely at CB and Bulvitus at RB for that game.....

And drop Ryan Esson!

Sorry to dash your hopes but under SFL rules that last games of the season have to be played on the first saturday of may unless there postpomend so it wont happen anyway a home game for the last game of the season aint bad either

ok, swap County for Dundee. thats our last game of the season aint it? :lol:

Or unless there is still a fixture backlog that cannot be fulfilled before the last day of the season. As of yet there are a number of fixtures in the backlog but the SFL dont appear to be in much of a hurry to re-arrange them. Are they hoping all except the SPL will get k.o'd today so there are some free saturdays before the season ends?

• 1 month later...

Click through - you can choose home or away section. I've got tickets here in the house for the terracing behind the goal.

I'll check again, I could only see the home tickets.

Edit: It it only coming up with the home tickets for me...

Edited by DornochJAGGIE

Click through - you can choose home or away section. I've got tickets here in the house for the terracing behind the goal.

I'll check again, I could only see the home tickets.

Me too. DJ let me know how you get on when you check. Ta

Cant find them myself on there website. Best bet is to phone the stadium or pop in to the stadium

"Or unless there is still a fixture backlog that cannot be fulfilled before the last day of the season. As of yet there are a number of fixtures in the backlog but the SFL dont appear to be in much of a hurry to re-arrange them. Are they hoping all except the SPL will get k.o'd today so there are some free saturdays before the season ends?"

I thought the rearranged home game was Tuesday 30th of this month?