FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another Missed Oppurtunity

RiG

*Falkirk Ticket prices*

£5 for the kids and concessions fantastic stuff but £15 for adults for this Cup tie which is hardly an attractive offering is daft. Get it down even lower and I bet more folk would turn out for it.

This would be a real chance to try and get a much better turnout for this game if we would just lower the prices.

*Falkirk Ticket prices*

£5 for the kids and concessions fantastic stuff but £15 for adults for this Cup tie which is hardly an attractive offering is daft. Get it down even lower and I bet more folk would turn out for it.

This would be a real chance to try and get a much better turnout for this game if we would just lower the prices.

I agree, I am sure the club could easliy consider children getting in free if accompanied by an adult?  It would be nice to see double the crowd, even if only half had paid...

They haven't learned the lesson from the dismal turnout for the Dumbarton game which if I remember correctly was £12 for an adult and about 1100 turned up (the crowd was possibly bolstered by the good weather that night).

It's a step in the right direction although £10 and £5 would have been even better.

They will never win with the pricing structure though, no matter how low they go, someone will always want it for less.