FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Division 1 TV Coverage

ICTPaisley

A while back i remember a few people talking about BBC Alba showing highlights from the First Division. Am i right or did i just dream this? :huh:

Anyway just wanting to know if anyone has heard anything else about this recently on whether its going to happen or not.

Why has this been moved to Non ICT? Surely Division 1 TV coverage has something to do with ICT? I only say this because not everyone checks the NON-ICT threads and there are other threads currently on the first page of ICT RELATED which come under the same category, SPL Expansion and Open all Mics for example

A while back i remember a few people talking about BBC Alba showing highlights from the First Division. Am i right or did i just dream this? :huh:

I remember that being mentioned too, though haven't heard anymore about it.

I don't know how to quote the other point you made in your second post, about not everyone checking NON-ICT threads, but since I realised I could log on and click 'View New Posts' my CTO experience has been greatly enhanced. I don't have to trawl through the separate sections of the forum, trying to establish which posts I've read and which I haven't: I just click on 'View New Posts' and start ploughing through them. Cool.

The topic is about first division game coverage. No mention of ICT in the title or opening post. People can read the whole forum. Should make no difference which forum the topic is in. This subject comes up every so often, sometimes more ICT related such as Alba Cup Final coverage etc.

The other topics are more current and will provoke responses centered round ICT...such as SPL expansion would benefit us and such like, the radio one was pertinent to that evenings game. I should not have to justify the reason for moving the topic as it seems fairly obvious, but seeing as you asked, that is my reply.

If you want to appear on the ICT forum, then start a topic specifically about ICT or the players etc, there are plenty of topics waiting to be discussed.

enjoy.