FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Jamie Duff

kencar

Good point, If he's still the same player as he was last season then it'll be like a new signing. How old is he though? If he's older than 21 now he may not get his chance as the youth on the subs bench now with the SPL under 21 rule and could find himself down the pecking order.

IF we get promoted that is.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

According to our excellent stats he was born on 26.01.89

So that makes him just over 21, since January 26th.

Depends I suppose when the cut off date is for players being under 21 or is it just when they become 21, I don't know.

Depends I suppose when the cut off date is for players being under 21 or is it just when they become 21, I don't know.

I think you are allowed to play in the rules if you are 21.

Its three players under 21 you need in a squad for each match isn't it? How many of our players meet this requirement just now?Cox,Hayes,Odhiambo,Shinnie,Ross? I'm guessing Rooney is at least 22 now is well so not him. We really need to have a few good under 21's in the team to do well in the SPL. I think the reason Rory managed to gain a lot SPL games for us was more because of the rule rather than for his skill. Meaning the youth's really do have a part to play in the season.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

Its three players under 21 you need in a squad for each match isn't it? How many of our players meet this requirement just now?Cox,Hayes,Odhiambo,Shinnie,Ross? I'm guessing Rooney is at least 22 now is well so not him. We really need to have a few good under 21's in the team to do well in the SPL. I think the reason Rory managed to gain a lot SPL games for us was more because of the rule rather than for his skill. Meaning the youth's really do have a part to play in the season.

According to this site Rooney will be 23 on 21st of this month. We need a team of competing U-21's for SPL membership so there shouldn't be a shortage.

This site is a wealth of information if people would just take the time to explore it.

I spoke to Jaimie recently and he is recovering well. Maybe even a little ahead of schedule. His is back doing some very light running, so hopefully he would be fully fit for the start of next season.

I think he showed promise and I hope he is given a contract extention to have a chance to become a first team regular. We don't have too many local lads come through the system, so I hope we see some more of Jaimie next year

According to this site Rooney will be 23 on 21st of this month. We need a team of competing U-21's for SPL membership so there shouldn't be a shortage.

This site is a wealth of information if people would just take the time to explore it.

Adam Rooney will be 22 this April born 21st April 1988 -

There's no need for us to explore this site, when we know we can count on you to come on here, and explain anything we might not be too sure about!

:lol:

:lol::lol: Classic fail .

:D :lol: Classic fail .

I can count. Can you lot read? As I said the info came from this site which has Adams birth year as 87. I also checked that against Soccerbase which also has 87. ICTFC info has mistakes for many of our squad so :lol: