FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Ticket Holders Being Forced to Move

instInCT

You're right, maybe we should all write to the board and get them build us something more akin to the Emirates Stadium!!!! :)

The club are between a rock and a hard place here. Issues have been raised that they HAVE to address and they are communicating with the affected fans to TRY to reach an amicable solution. I'm sure that the club, just like the fanbase at large, would prefer that this disruption could be avoided but it obviously can't.

Why is it that that a proportion of contributors to this forum are always very quick to start criticising and jumping on bandwagons? Criticism is very simple to do, particularly retrospectively, but is not at all helpful.

To all those that are criticising now, what would you reasonably suggest that the club should be doing that they aren't (based on the situation that the club is NOW in)?

:019:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a phone call from the Stadium earlier to say that my seat won't be available for next season as they are doing away with them for stewarding. It's a seat at the top of the aisle in the North stand so presumably others will be in the same situation. Oh and this apparently came from the safety officer(?)

Luckily there was a spare seat just along and still beside my mates. Not too impressed at having to move as I've sat there since the stand was built and enjoyed the extra legroom. Never mind..

Same for me. third time I have been moved in 6 years!

Not very happy....

Now much happier, same seats at top of stairway and I don't have to wear a Hi-vis jacket!

Change of mind I think and very welcome...