FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Todays Ticket Prices

MissICT

Not sure if those prices are correct or was i done, but took the wee man along, aged 6, and it was 15 quid for him in the north stand, ticket bought in advance. Missed a full 20 mins of the second half in the q to get him a pie to round of a miserable day.

I have a season ticket in main stand and took my niece (aged 8) to her first football match, she is up visiting from Glasgow this weekend and was shocked at the price I was asked to pay for her today.

I thought Caley were trying to be a family club and were trying to pride themselves in this, but to charge ?20 for a child in the main stand in a game v Hamilton Accies where it is a foregone conclusion it would be no where near a sell out, why was there not an attempt to reduce prices and get a bigger crowd in.

Smaller profit per ticket but more bums on seats would balance it out, especially if the club attempted to make tickets more accessible.

Back to previous suggestions of setting up a stall, in say Tesco's at retail park and one in the shopping centre selling tickets and promoting the club might just get more interest in the club.

Having a ticket office only open 10 til 4 is not conducive to many workers, but picking up a ticket etc, on the nights leading up to a match when out shopping might just generate some additional interest.

Tried to pay cash for my student son at turnstyle 11 on Saturday but the schoolgirl behind the stall said she couldn't take cash. Yet above the turnstyle it clearly said tickets and cash gates with the prices for cash entry. He was forced to go through gates 13 and 14 at the other end of the North Stand.