FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St Johnstone Game

L_G

I have booked us into the Tulloch Institute for some pre match celebrations. This is a great venue which many of you will have visited in the past and is very close to the ground.

Everyone is welcome, but it would be useful if you could post here to give us an idea of numbers.

As you will see above the HMS Sneck have organised an early bus which will be going directly to the Tulloch Institute. I believe the bus is filling up quite quickly so post on that thread if you want to book.

Tulloch Institute

Not sure if there's room in the carpark for his tractor though

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aye, Tam Cowan has a lot to answer for! I'd have thought a proper teuchter from somewhere like Inverness would have appreciated the rigours of country life!

Edited by Coggiebob

Latest from their official club website:

The prospects for Sunday's 2nd January encounter with Inverness Caledonian Thistle have risen today with a thaw combining with further extensive work on the roadways and car parks at the stadium creating an altogether brighter picture.

The pitch is playable but club officials will meet with the police at 9.30am on Sunday for a further inspection of the car park and internal roadways and are optimistic that the game will get the green light.

In that event, however, the club would like to stress that pavements and roads in the vicinity of the stadium remain tricky and on-street parking is more limited than normal. In addition, it may prove necessary to close off areas of the club car park for safety reasons and this will further restrict parking.

Supporters are urged, where feasible, to use public transport, get a lift to the game or walk to the stadium.

further inspection of the car park and internal roadways

Which completely contradicts what Coagie Bob has been saying for days!

What is on the official site is bollocks. I am telling you now. For the final time there is no snow or ice on the carpark!

The guy who contributes to the official site is a numpty. He honestly has no clue about fitba'!

Coggiebob... what are the surrounding roads like right now? Have the improved?

The roads are fine now. What the problem is though is parking in streets. There are still piles of snow that has formed into hard ice at the edges of roads. This obviously presents problems to traffic when there are backlogs of cars sticking out. Especially for the Letham and Tulloch schemes. This is the reason the police called off the United and Rangers games. These sets fans would have travelled in serious numbers. Perhaps 3 thousand for United and maybe 5 thousand for Rangers. The reason the Inverness game will be on is because you will only bring 3 or 400 fans(beware backlash now) at most with you.

For the final time there is no snow or ice on the carpark!

Not true. A lot of it is fine but there are sections of the car park that are unusable. Saw it at close quarters today.

Edit to add: I don't see how it can be a threat to the game though.

Edited by Yngwie