FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Potential cup shocks

Gringo

Millwall @ 13/8 to beat Birmingham - The Blues of Birmingham are not having a good season. They will play a weakened side too no doubt.

Leeds @ 9/1 to beat Arsenal - Leeds going well and will be up for it. Arsenal with have priorities elsewhere. Leeds did Man U last season by the way! :rolleyes:

Reading @ 7/5 to beat WBA - Again, WBA are having a bad run at the moment and will field a lot of reserve players. WBA lost at Ipswich in the League Cup a few weeks ago.

Elgin @ 12/1 to beat ICT - Would hate to bet against my own side but you must admit it has potential. We are rubbish at home, no win in six and dodgy at the back...and we'll almost certainly be without Esson to bale us out. Elgin will be well up for it whereas our priorities will be on the SPL. Hope I'm wrong with this one.

Hibs v Ayr draw @ 7/2 - There's always one draw so why not this one. Hibs are poor and I think Ayr will want it more.

Killie @ 12/1 to beat Rangers - The price is an attraction here and Killie are on form just now.

By the way, I'm crap at betting so take no notice...ok? :tongueincheek:

They are all good shouts and for a pound would net you a small fortune :twothumbsup:

I'll plump for the following:

Blackburn v QPR - 14/5

Dundee v Motherwell - 9/5

Coventry v Crystal Palace - 3/1

West Ham v Barnsley - 4/1

A quid will net you ?212.80 at Willie Hills online!!

I better put it on now

Millwall @ 13/8 to beat Birmingham - The Blues of Birmingham are not having a good season. They will play a weakened side too no doubt.

Leeds @ 9/1 to beat Arsenal - Leeds going well and will be up for it. Arsenal with have priorities elsewhere. Leeds did Man U last season by the way! :rolleyes:

Reading @ 7/5 to beat WBA - Again, WBA are having a bad run at the moment and will field a lot of reserve players. WBA lost at Ipswich in the League Cup a few weeks ago.

Elgin @ 12/1 to beat ICT - Would hate to bet against my own side but you must admit it has potential. We are rubbish at home, no win in six and dodgy at the back...and we'll almost certainly be without Esson to bale us out. Elgin will be well up for it whereas our priorities will be on the SPL. Hope I'm wrong with this one.

Hibs v Ayr draw @ 7/2 - There's always one draw so why not this one. Hibs are poor and I think Ayr will want it more.

Killie @ 12/1 to beat Rangers - The price is an attraction here and Killie are on form just now.

By the way, I'm crap at betting so take no notice...ok? :tongueincheek:

Wow..how close were Leeds...and, come to think of it, Elgin? Got Reading and Hibs/Ayr though. Hope some of you managed a few bob / winnings.

The only one that was nowhere near (with Gers / Killie to come) was Millwall.

Edited by Gringo

They are all good shouts and for a pound would net you a small fortune :twothumbsup:

Blackburn v QPR - 14/5

I better put it on now

If I could have given myself a red dot I would have, got them all the wrong way round :doh:

Blackburn v QPR - 14/5

I better put it on now

If I could have given myself a red dot I would have, got them all the wrong way round :doh:

And we both missed Stevenage :slapme: