FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CC Manager of the Month??

kencar

If we had beaten St Midden I would agree, but as our expectations grow so should the team! These are the games we now have to win, I felt CC was a tad reluctant to go for it today. He does have a bet :015:ter chance of winning it than our previous manager though!

Action Man, well i agree with your thoughts and feel there was no reason not to go out there today with no other thought than coming away with 3 points, a point was still a great result against a side who are no mugs, it keeps the unbeaten run going and caps off a great month, if November is half as productive as this month against the opposition we have to face then a top half finish must become a reality come April.

Macca

Strachan'll get it for beating Benfica - or doesn't that count? Is it just SPL stuff the MotM thing?

Its surely only SPL stuff that counts for MotM, and doing the business at Ibrox must mean CC gets it?

I hope so but then again we all know that getting MotM is a curse in itself!!

Guest Get_off_the_park_Wyness!

Don't they take into account the size of the club? I mean, an unbeaten run for Caley Thistle is surely a superiour managerial achievment than an unbeaten run for Celtic.  :024:

As its manager of the MONTH surely only the games played in October that would count  :014:

Yes. But that table shows that Celtic have won all their games in the last month. ICT haven't. So if GS was to get it wouldn't be suprising.

If i were on the panel id take into context the fact that youd expect Celtic to win every time even at Ibrox on current form, you would not expect ICT to beat Rangers at Ibrox and probably not at the TCS, gotta be ICT for me.

Did we not go something like 9 games unbeaten last year at some point?

Or how about Dargo scoring X goals in a row?

I would be suprised if he is actually given it, but he should be.

The outstanding stat from last season was the 11 league game unbeaten run, which included draws at Ibrox and Tynecastle plus a home draw v Celtic. In fairness Brewster was in charge for the majority.

Here is the form guide for the last 6 games.
You can get the same form table on this site you know  :010: - go to league table page and can set the dropdowns to show it  :004:

with the results we have got so far this month. especially the ibrox result and our superb comeback v falkirk, for him not to get it would be harsh.

And to be honest Celtic have not impressed in their last two games, narrow wins v the well and Killie.

But i bet someone like jefferies will get it.