FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for the 'Ton

TopSix

Tuffey

Tokely Hogg Munro Shinnie

Hayes McBain Ross Doran

Rooney Foran

Isn't McBain injured?

Yes, he is injured, and so is Jonny Hayes.

Also I think Munro will have to miss this one too - I believe after a red card you are automatically suspended for the next game - even if it's a cup game.

Sorry, I should have said, remove Sutherland in total, and allow Golly to warm that seat on the bench to provide left sided defensive cover as I feel every where else is pretty well covered.

Edited by Georgeios

Tuffey

Tokely Hogg Munro Shinnie

Hayes McBain Ross Doran

Rooney Foran

Isn't McBain injured?

Yes, he is injured, and so is Jonny Hayes.

Also I think Munro will have to miss this one too - I believe after a red card you are automatically suspended for the next game - even if it's a cup game.

Grant can play the cup game According to this

Ajs's but swap Sutherland for Golly.

I like having my attacking options Georgios :biggrin: ...though i suppose we would be more secure with Golly on the bench

But not according to this :

Appendix 4

Guidance Notes on Serving of Suspensions

a recognised first team player sent off in a SPL match will be suspended for his club's next

match in any of the following competitions, irrespective of the competition: the Scottish

Premier League, The Scottish Cup or the Scottish Football League Cup, as applicable.

Like most things connected with the SFA or SPL rules and regs, it's as clear as mud.

But not according to this :

Appendix 4

Guidance Notes on Serving of Suspensions

a recognised first team player sent off in a SPL match will be suspended for his club's next

match in any of the following competitions, irrespective of the competition: the Scottish

Premier League, The Scottish Cup or the Scottish Football League Cup, as applicable.

Like most things connected with the SFA or SPL rules and regs, it's as clear as mud.

Not knowing where you dug that up John I cant comment but according to the body responsible for discipline in Scotland (SFA) I think this is pretty clear especially Para 3.8 which states:

3.8 Serving of Suspensions

Suspensions incurred by players shall normally be served in the competition in which they are incurred and shall be measured by the player?s club playing the requisite number of matches inthat competition.

I dont think he was sent off for any of the three situations listed. I think it was seen as more of a retaliation than a violent conduct.

He retaliated first!!

Seriously, I'm inclined to think it would still have been recorded as violent conduct.

I dont think he was sent off for any of the three situations listed. I think it was seen as more of a retaliation than a violent conduct.

He retaliated first!!

Seriously, I'm inclined to think it would still have been recorded as violent conduct.

I hope he is out for Saturdays game. We could do with him against the bigger teams and let Hogg get his debut this weekend.