FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

hibs away

sotonict

hi all,

am flying up to edinburgh for this one, dont get paid until the day before so just asking whether this will be pay on the day like ibrox or not.

also where will the caley fans be drinking, first away day with my cousin since 2005 so up for a couple.

cheers!

it should be pay at the gate it was last time back in september

This one will definitely be pay at the gate, so no need to worry about buying tickets in advance.

Hope to see a fair travelling support a week on Saturday, and I'd like to think the stewarding issues you were unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of on your previous visit are not repeated. I certainly hope it doesn't dissuade many of you from attending again.

whats the scoop on supporters bus?

wouldn't mind going but not sure on the set up anymore, think my last game was away to stranraer??!!?

Supporters Club bus will leave from the Stadium as usual at 10am to go to the Hibs game. ?12 per person.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

whats the scoop on supporters bus?

wouldn't mind going but not sure on the set up anymore, think my last game was away to stranraer??!!?

Supporters Club bus will leave from the Stadium as usual at 10am to go to the Hibs game. ?12 per person.

Forgot to add - please phone or text 0751 976 3507 to book a seat.