Fixtures after the split

Alex MacLeod

I am delighted! Could only make 2 more away games after the split. That was the 30th and 14th. If anyone is interested in one of our good old fashioned train trips north, we are planning Aberdeen on the 30th. There is currently friends fare available at ?45 for 3-4 people. Train leaves Glasgow at 0716 which is the only down side. If anyone is up for it, give me a message.

Red Card will never make that time!!! Brechins at night may be a write off since we're leaving that early...but you never know!

Yeah, better be prepared for the mass complaints from people who don't make it to the game on time due to A9 being backed up as far as Daviot and the City Centre being totally gridlocked. With it being TV game, little chance of kick-off being delayed until everyone is in the ground either.....in fact, on that basis, it wouldn't surprise me if the police intervene and not allow it.

Probably be just as quick to park in the multi storey carpark and walk done for an 1800 KO IMO.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Just had my first chance to have a really good look at the fixtures and through a combination of work and personal circumstances (mostly work!) there is no chance of me getting to any of these games. The Celtic, Saint Johnstone and Hibs games are ruled out because of the KO times and I am offshore for the rest of them.

Better enjoy the Hearts game tomorrow!

Just had my first chance to have a really good look at the fixtures and through a combination of work and personal circumstances (mostly work!) there is no chance of me getting to any of these games. The Celtic, Saint Johnstone and Hibs games are ruled out because of the KO times and I am offshore for the rest of them.

Better enjoy the Hearts game tomorrow!

I'm in a similar situation ro you RiG insofar as that I can't get to many of the post split games. It's a bummer having a season book you can't use eh? Just read this article online - I assume the writer is a Hibee... http://bit.ly/ftzvtw