FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Royal Wedding official street party news...

Drochit Blue

can't believe it, Shettleston having a Royal Wedding street party...............it'll be carnage, they'll all just get p*ssed and fight all day

if you've never had the pleasure of going through Shettleston, look it up on Wiki...

Shettleston is the only place in the United Kingdom where life expectancy is falling. Reasons for the decline include poor diets and remarkably high smoking rates

can't believe it, Shettleston having a Royal Wedding street party...............it'll be carnage, they'll all just get p*ssed and fight all day

if you've never had the pleasure of going through Shettleston, look it up on Wiki...

Shettleston is the only place in the United Kingdom where life expectancy is falling. Reasons for the decline include poor diets and remarkably high smoking rates

I worked in Shettleston for 4 years for Glasgow City Council (my old office burnt down!), not sure what street this is on but it will be interesting to see how it turns out. I'd have put money that Bridgeton would be more likely for a royal street party if anywhere in the East End!

What, the wedding? I'm no surprised....................does anybody really care?

The media certainly seem to. The amount of hype they are generating is phenominal. For once I'm actually delighted to be working so I can avoid as much of the bilge as possible