FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

English Premiership

starchief

Incredible result at Old Trafford. Already under pressure with players leaving and a lack of 'tough' signings or deadly strikers, Wenger has just seen his team thrashed 8-2 by Man U. Can Arsene survive this?

My view: yes, his results in Europe are good but he's got to splash the cash (which he seems to have) on some basic footballers. Defenders who can defend. Keepers that can save (maybe they've got that now) and a midfielder with a bit of steel, not just delicate passing.

Wenger can do it but he must change his philosophy.

I'm also shocked that Spurs got crushed by Man City. Harry looked to have built a far better squad than that.

Not really shocked. Utd can tear most teams apart if they are allowed time on the ball - and that is exactly what Arsenal gave them today. Men against boys it was.

As for Spurs........I'm just on the train on my way back from that one! City clicked (I'm glad to say) and Spurs don't have a goalscorer (believe it or not Mr Romanov). The money City have spent means they have players who can think their way through a tricky game.

Looking good for a Manc battle for the EPL this season......c'mon City