FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The learning curve continues

Nice to see that some other "errors" from tne not too distant past have led to a change in practice when faced with players who are injury prone and who may head that way if not looked after.

Inverness Courier:

Butcher will not rush duo back

by Graham Linton

Link to Article - http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/Sport/Football/Butcher-will-not-rush-duo-back.htm

Butcher took a strong Caley Thistle squad to Dunfermline for a bounce match against the Pars yesterday as he looked to give some match practice to the players currently on the fringes of the first-team.

Jonny Tuffey, Thomas Piermayr, Chris Hogg, Roman Golobart, Graeme Shinnie, Lee Cox, Gavin Morrison, Jonny Hayes, Shane Sutherland and Aidan Chippendale were all involved, but Billy McKay missed the game with a thigh strain.

This last bit confuses me - what really is the difference between a Reserve league and playing each other in bounce games every week. Are most of the games played behind closed doors ??

Edited by CaleyD
Articles from external sources should not be quoted in full and, if online, should be credited with a link to the original.

Your "patter" is getting rather predictable and boring.

Throw around so much BS that eventually something comes right and the rest is laughed off as wind-up...or, as you are doing here, take a piece of news and try and create something that never existed to try and prove some point that doesn't need proving.

Butcher has no history of rushing players back after injury....in fact, he could almost be accused of the opposite.

Or have I just taken the bait on another of your fishing trips!!! :rolleyes:

• Agree 4

Your responses are becoming more and more tedious and akin to a moderator who can never say anything negative at all. You used to have balls but now you are well and truly in the realms of the blinded loyal. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Where did I even mention Butcher in all of this - as far as I am concerned it is a problem that has been around fer years - we always push the players to play before they are 100% - going back to Niculae.

My main point was at the end but it is possible that you never even got that far before launching in to a personal abbeartion becos I am clearly more prone to being honest and controversial than the shell that you sadly have become.

At least I bring debate, humour and stimulation to proceedings - Or have I just taken the bait on another of your fishing trips!! :rolleyes:

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

Thanks fer the red dot Caley D.

Pathetic.

Two red dots in a row from the renowned moderator :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

As Emile Cioran once remarked Jealousy - that jumble of secret worship and ostensible aversion.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Bounce games are, I am reliably informed, internalclub games where no tackling is allowed.

So, Mods:-

Can we consider a bounce thread where no negative challenges are allowed and then anyone can try out any prose or ideas or cockeyed thoughts that come into their heads without fear of being contradicted or contra-indicated and without disturbing the rhythm of another poster's day or the hang of his/her hairdo, or feeling debased, deflated, depressed, delineated,declined, demonic, dictated-to, detached from reality or....wait for it..... diabolical. And no get any red dots. :notlistening:

OMG. The Pimple would have a field day but...sigh...would also be unbearable to live with.

I am delighted to offer this suggestion to derail you and so that you can start the planning process now.

What? Oh, you are welcome. :bouncyred:

RSVP

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

How do you see who has given you red dots? On other forums you just click the box, I can't see how to do it on here.

IHE I used to laugh at your posts they did bring some humour, now though I tend to laugh at how bad they are.

Just disappointed that my post about injuries and the reserve league were brought down in to a personal slanging match - I apologise as i should have PM'd but there is a very easy way of knowing who is red dotting you.

And I take it that the piccy is a moderator dog trying to figure out how to scare the daring poster out of the tree.

Skidmarks - thanks as as long as I make ya laff I will carry on. :twothumbsup:

The major problem with this forum is that there is a degree of "bullying" on posters who provide a negative perspective or dare to criticise. IMHO it really is spoiling the whole ideal of banter and freedom of expression.

Perhaps Caley reDot may respond ? :irritated:

Just disappointed that my post about injuries and the reserve league were brought down in to a personal slanging match - I apologise as i should have PM'd but there is a very easy way of knowing who is red dotting you.

And I take it that the piccy is a moderator dog trying to figure out how to scare the daring poster out of the tree.

The major problem with this forum is that there is a degree of "bullying" on posters who provide a negative perspective or dare to criticise. IMHO it really is spoiling the whole ideal of banter and freedom of expression.

What response are you looking for?

I could have told you that I wasn't the one who red dotted you, but what difference would it have made? You'd clearly made up your mind that I had and dug yourself in so far on that track that you were never going to back down on it. We would simply have had it twisted in to a different argument and the red dot would have suddenly no longer been your "main point"...with me obviously missing whatever you then decided the main point would be.

Easier to just let you have your 5 minute tantrum and for people to think I had red dotted you...no skin off my nose.

Nail on head , no surprise to see PMF on sticking up for the moderators as usual !

How do you see who has given you red dots?

You dont. That function was disabled in the board options for everyone except mods/admin.

However, reviewing the red dots given out in this thread, I can honestly say that the assumptions made about who issued them and on which post(s), was once again incorrect.

As this thread was demoted from ICT forum to general nonsense when it went off topic and has degenerated still further into personal comments, it is now closed.