FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The winning formation that will beat Killie?

Mrs Pauliebee

Killie%20Pie%20Flag%20SB.jpg

:005: 

The only pie you guys love is that Barry Wilson    :014:

The winning formation will never be found out to beat the almighty Ayrshire Killie Boyz.

Best luck tryin though ya northerners. While i respect your team and all they've achieved over the years i only feel it's a matter of time before you ended up goin downwards. No team can keep progressing at such a fast rate. There comes a breaking point and i'm sure many of you perhaps are starting to feel that.

Not meant to sound the way i feel this sounds and i genuinely wish you guys well, but munch munch, those pies taste great. :005: :015:

Just like an unbeaten streak must come to an end, so must our current downward trend.  Every team hits a rough patch some time in the season.  I predict a change of form this Saturday.  There's no-one we can't beat (apart from Aberdeen - we'll get them next time).  If we do beat you KGC, mind and come back on here so we can administer your slagging.  :005:

Brown

Caff - Dods - Munro - Hastings

Wilson - Hart - Black - Morgan

Wyness - Dargo

I'd drop Rossco. Slow, clumsy and gets caught out of position too many times. Half the time he's further up the field than anyone else in the team. Don't get me wrong, it's great having a right back who can make runs up the wing, but if he's got no pace to get back then we're buggered. Too many times I've seen him caught out, attempting to run back to defend, realising he's not catching his opponent so he scythes him down.

I know it's not going to be a popular opinion. I think that CC is too timid to drop certain players. Rossco gets selected week in, week out as he's a fans' favourite; he's been a loyal servant to the club for years. Fair play to him. I just don't think he cuts it as an SPL footballer I'm afraid. Sorry. I await my verbal beating...

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Well, I for one would agree with you, no doubt that Ross is a firm favourite but I did say earlier in the season that I felt he was 'aff the bile' and maybe a wee break will get him back to where he was not so long ago, Soane is worth a run out at RB and as we are dragging bottom right now what do we have to lose??

I'll go with :-

Brown.  Tokely, Dodds,Munro,Hastings

Wilson,Duncan,Black,Rankin.

Wyness,Bayne.

Unless the team were playing particularly well I would use Sutherland and Dargo early in the 2nd half to give us fresh legs

Brown.   Tokely, Dodds,Munro,Hastings

Wyness,Bayne.

Unless the team were playing particularly well I would use Sutherland and Dargo early in the 2nd half to give us fresh legs

I reckon that lineup could be fruitful. Bayne and Wyness swap positions though.

Brown.   Tokely, Dodds,Munro,Hastings

Wyness,Bayne.

Cheers Alex, to be honest though I'm sure Dargo will start.

Personally I'd go with the Bayne and Wyness partnership to freshen things up.

Brown.  Tokely, Dodds,Munro,Hastings

Wyness,Bayne.

How'd you figure that one out... Bayne's left footd is he not???