FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Give Charlie 5 more games

Dan Clark

I've just seen on Gringo's prediction column that you're going for 8-0 Rangers Bonzo.

That's unbelievable, a better joke than the one you made earlier about CC learning Italian

being helpful for an Ice cream van business venture with his redundency  :015:

Have a look at the Falkirk predicition  :004:

B l o o d y  h e l l  !

What's happening the team have totally collapsed.

Och well let's look on the bright side, nobody will be coming in for Darren Dodds, with him being part of a defence that's shipping goals at this rate !

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I respect this man for coming on and giving us his opinion, I have to disagree with the 5 games.  Especially when you see the 5 games that we are playing.

1.Rangers - Team that are battling for 2nd place and have regained their form.

2.Falkirk - One of the best up and coming teams in the SPL.

3.St Mirren - Ok, we should beat these guys

4.Aberdeen - On fantastic form, and going for 2nd place

5.Hibs - Who can argue with the quality they have?

So yeah, out of those 5 games I would like to see us get at least 4 points off of that.  Win against Mirren, and a draw with either Aberdeen or Falkirk.  Anything higher will be a bonus for me.  I don't see how sacking CC will do anything to help the team, just a stupid reaction to a slump in form that we are seeing.  Under Charlie we have done so much, have been playing some good football occasionally and got some good results (win against Rangers at Ibrox), so I think he should stay.

The testing time is the players that we bring in during the transfer window.  Lets get a decent winger in, someone who can run at players and are not afraid to skin them, **** even if we have to get a player on loan from a Championship/English Prem team or SPL team, much like what Yogi has done at Falkirk and got Stokes on loan.

Bonzo - sometimes I doubt whether you actually mistakenly put an N in your name when you signed up, and I also doubt your allegiance to Caley, possible County fan maybe?  But Robbo as our best ever manager?  Not in a million years I'm afraid.  Steve "Pele" Patterson for me.  The team we have now is still largely his, and because of him we went from 3rd division no hopers to 1st division challengers, and I think that if he had stayed with us rather then go to Aberdeen, we would still have been in the SPL.  I'm afraid to say that Charlie is the man for us, and a small dip in form should not mean he gets the boot.

No, I don't think we should Charlie 5 more games  -  5 more years is a far better option!!!

We're in this SPL game for the long haul so be patient. It's not going to happen overnight and chopping and changing managers never did anybody any good. Plenty examples out there at the moment and the most successful sides keep faith with their management teams and give them the support they need to bring on the good times - that's what we should ALL be doing now!!!

you know my problem is that i think too many of you belive that relegation is impossible, like canary saying we're in it for the long haul, what right do ict fans have to make statements like that?

You misunderstood me a wee bit there Clacher. I agree we have no right to expect to be in the SPL for a long time, just a hope that we are. It's the job of establishing ourselves as a top flight outfit that is going to be a long haul, a couple of seasons of finishing higher than expected does not mean job done.

Relegation is always going to be a possibility but I feel we have more chance of avoiding it, particularly this year, if we just stick to what we've got and keep on playing to our strengths. It's the knee-jerk panic reactions that would put us down far quicker and then keep us down there.

Guest CaleyJaggy

I don't think you could attract a worse manager. thank goodness only one team goes down.

Well said Jake.

Five more games?

I hope we're looking at replacements now, possibly eating a bit of humble pie and talking to our best ever manager, Robbo.

I'm very much afraid that the next few days will see some ICT records smashed.

New record defeat tonight.

New record low crowd on Monday.

Cna I ask why the **** would the Caley Board need to eat humble pie to speak to Robbo HE left US not the other way round.  He took the job with the Jambos did ok then romanov sacked him, if anything Robbo should eat Humble Pie.  Anyway I would not want a manager who would walk out on a club just because his boyhood heros come a callin'