FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kilmarnock Preview

HeScoresWhenHeWants

Despite the prospect of the Ghostly sightings, myself, Red Card, Alternative Maryhill et al aren't going to the Hunting Lodge this time.  The last few times there have been no locals in the bar and it's gone down hill.  We will be in the Portland this time pre match.  Only 5 minutes from the ground as well :)

Despite the prospect of the Ghostly sightings, myself, Red Card, Alternative Maryhill et al aren't going to the Hunting Lodge this time.  The last few times there have been no locals in the bar and it's gone down hill.  We will be in the Portland this time pre match.  Only 5 minutes from the ground as well :)

Long story but going via Carlisle - see yas in fannies ?

Despite the prospect of the Ghostly sightings, myself, Red Card, Alternative Maryhill et al aren't going to the Hunting Lodge this time. The last few times there have been no locals in the bar and it's gone down hill. We will be in the Portland this time pre match. Only 5 minutes from the ground as well :)

Long story but going via Carlisle - see yas in fannies ? What time does your train get in? Could meet you at Central... No Fannies pre match but straight to Portland from station. Post match Fannies of course! Edited by CapitalCaley

Despite the prospect of the Ghostly sightings, myself, Red Card, Alternative Maryhill et al aren't going to the Hunting Lodge this time. The last few times there have been no locals in the bar and it's gone down hill. We will be in the Portland this time pre match. Only 5 minutes from the ground as well :)

Long story but going via Carlisle - see yas in fannies ? What time does your train get in? Could meet you at Central... No Fannies pre match but straight to Portland from station. Post match Fannies of course!

Going usual route - Glesga at 11 - will pop round to usual pub.

Long story but going via Carlisle - see yas in fannies ? What time does your train get in? Could meet you at Central... No Fannies pre match but straight to Portland from station. Post match Fannies of course!

Going usual route - Glesga at 11 - will pop round to usual pub.

Ahh just messaged you there.  We'll be at Sir John Moore ~ 10am.  See you there.