FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

AC Milan - Celtic

Johnboy

Milan had a wee bit of a struggle to put the 'Tics out the Champions League, and they got really lucky to put us out the cup.....

I reckon ICT would probably hover around the Italian League just outside the top six.....  :022:

Milan had a wee bit of a struggle to put the 'Tics out the Champions League, and they got really lucky to put us out the cup.....

I reckon ICT would probably hover around the Italian League just outside the top six.....  :022:

Those who live by the late goal shall die by the late goal...

Guest coronationcages

although i hate celtic... and even though they beat up in such an awful way the other week i still wanted them to beat milan just to show the world that scottish football is a force to be reconned with! not just a small town in england!

TBH I couldn't give a.

Apart from when I heard that tawt Tyldesley the other night.

Halfway through the Liverpool game he was droning on about how all the fancied teams were going out, Barca, Inter, Lyon etc, and thought that Sir Alex and Wenger would be very interested spectators. No mention that wee ginger Gordon might be interested too.