FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

vs Falkirk

Guest Tinkabell

Guest Tinkabell

I'm up in inverness (live south of england) to see family and since i like footy so much (support liverpool) and inverness are my scottish team my godmother has booked tickets to see itc playing falkirk.

Just wondering if you do much singing? being a red im used to singing all match the couple of times ive been and coming away having lost my voice lol.

and what the general atmosphere is normally like?

I'm up in inverness (live south of england) to see family and since i like footy so much (support liverpool) and inverness are my scottish team my godmother has booked tickets to see itc playing falkirk.

Just wondering if you do much singing? being a red im used to singing all match the couple of times ive been and coming away having lost my voice lol.

and what the general atmosphere is normally like?

Don't expect any atmosphere. There is nothing to play for now so the fans will hardly be excited.

If you want any kind of atmosphere go in the Falkirk end. Away crowds are always noisier than Home ones,

It's a bit new to us all this singing lark, but you can maybe start a new trend.

Real football, thats what it's all about

enjoy.

Guest Tinkabell

Thanks for that, just curious.

So do you not even have 1 song or even an  In---ver---ness In---ver---ness chant?

Guest Tinkabell

Tink, get drunk before the game, shout yer head off and have a laugh. Don't worry if folks don't join in. They will envy your confidence.

Unfortunately Im 15 and with my Godmother and various other godchildren who are up for easter so cant get pissed before the game... There is a good 7/8 of us going so maybe I can get them singing... dont know what tho, dont really have a knack for making up songs... I'll sing where-ever tho, dont care who looks at me funny lol.

Where do you all go for your pre-match pint?

Oh and just out of interest how many of you have heard of Braelangwell House a B&B, over the bridge and in the middle of the black isle, bout 1/2 an hour from inverness itself?

Start practising wee man - Get yerself down to the Glawdys Street to learn some Blue boy songs - and if yer a 15 year old scouser ya should be well into the drink. Take yer godmother to the Innes - I will get some of the old gits to look after her.  :004:

Think, if you check more closely Johndo, you may find the 'wee man' might turn out to be a wee wuman.

Guest Tinkabell

I'm not a scouser just support liverpool with a pashion, Im from bournemouth way in dorset.

My godmother is 40-ish.