FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What do you lot do?

Guest Schafkopf

I managed a shop in Aberdeen until last week, currently signed off.  Looking for gainful employment preferably in a different direction - 13 years in retail was 13 too many.  Good having Saturdays free though, off to Falkirk on Saturday.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I couldn't say I didn't know it was coming.....

My department (all 17 of us) were brought into a meeting room today and told that our department was being shifted out to Mumbai.  We have jobs until December, while we work from now until then to train the people taking our jobs and make sure they have the capabilities to carry it out to a lower standard of quality and accuracy to what it currently is.  I will hopefully be able to find a job as I am quite versatile but some of the guys are older and working towards collecting their pension, they will be lucky to find another job that doesn't involve a 1hr of traffic back and forth everyday.    A pregnant woman who will be on maternity leave when we are being let go and one of the girls has just bought a new house and in the middle of planning her wedding... fcuking pi5h day

:029: cheers.. they certainly aren't going to get much work out of me from now to December!

Been looking at different options, Police being one of them :010: anyone who knows would never think I'd be a candidate for the police but at 24k starting salary and retirement at 55 is extremely tempting

25 page application though and I'd probably have to disown the majority of my mates  :icon_ganja:

ello

im a secretary in a consulting engineers in embra

and

i hang about the sneck forum on the offchance of spotting Yngwie  :016:

and any guid nights oot

:021:

Buffy x