FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What do you lot do?

Guest Schafkopf

Guest Schafkopf

Hi,

There seem to be alot o people on here with far too much time on their hands  :023:

What jobs do you do (or not do!!  :004: ) to be able to spend so much time on here ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Schafkopf

I tried offshore for a couple years, worked for a service company.

In the end having a crap rota and getting kept offshore was just too much for me  :017:

Guest kingkojak

architecture student, and i seem to have much less spare time than the rest of you lot just now!   :007:

ach well... 4 month holiday begins in two weeks!    :blah01:   :015: :015:

nothings changed. still crap rota. still delays. like right now I should be ordering a pint not typing this. :009:

surprised you two dont know each other  :003:

me - I work as a software administrator for an engineering firm. I purchase most of our CAD/Engineering software, maintain our network license servers, write up all our installation instructions and pretty much anything else involving the 200 or so packages I look after. Biggest disappointment ... my job involves contact with our company offices in every part of the world and quite often I have to perform various actions on servers in those locations .... but being an IT guy, in an IT position, most of it can be done via remote desktop / VPN so there is no need to jump on a plane :009:

Guest Schafkopf

nothings changed. still crap rota. still delays. like right now I should be ordering a pint not typing this. :009:

What platform you on mate ? i've been on quite a few in the north sea

I drive buses these days.  This means that your not entitled to or expected to have a personal life as the shifts suck.

Normally a bit more active on the forums but been working hard on getting www.highlandmarch.co.uk website up to scratch aswell as aiding with preperations for Highland March 5 (see Signature).

It is true that some people appear to have too much time on their hands going by the amount they post, but there are worse, we've had people create multiple usernames/accounts just so they could talk to themselves  :017:

Ermmmm i might be a mature student in Sept..... doing early education and childcare some on here might say i have the same mentallity as a child  !!!! but i beg to differ ... but at the moment im a stay at home mum .... :015:  :015:

Guest coronationcages

I wish I could have your jobs - I have to work for my living!

cheeky! cant believe it

i work hard!

i drag myself out of bed each day at 10am and make the long walk downstairs i then use loads of energy sitting down and sometimes i come off my lap top at dinner to get dressed!

not working hard!!!!!

how very dare you!!!!

I'm a student at the moment, studying Physiology with Sports Biomedicine at Dundee but leaving this summer to continue with my other course: Technical and Systems Engineer +.  Earning my way with possibly one of the worst employers in Inverness - Tesco.

Guest birdog

Merchant seaman, used to work on the supply boats which RiG watches at ABZ harbour I also spent a year working on SPFA vessels the "vigilant" and the "Westra" but now working on a cross channel ferry from Dover to Dunkerque.